Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

In the case they are town there is still 2 wolves in here.

May/Jaiden/Marluna/Eliza

uh no im just saying that silviu basically did a 180 upon the pressurings of the person they (i think) suspect

May is being town again :nauseated_face:

(It makes her slot feel powerful)

Alright, are we all ready to be reasonable? Are we all ready not to just ignore mech clears we don’t like? I’m barely ready, but I think I can keep it together…

Those currently voting Zorvo, what’s the follow-up? Who do you think his flips (wolf or V) would implicate? I’m going to go fully wake up and then I’ll hopefully start answering my own questions, fingers crossed.

Same for Magnus voters. If you’re voting IDFM, I don’t know what to ask you. “Why”, maybe?

1 Like

Bro I’m fucking town trying to save wagons!

That’s it I’m flavour claim.
I am your fantastic, incredible, amazing

Mothership

1 Like

The Mother that’s trying to help you guys vote fucking wolves

in the words of eevee
“mech fails you, but social never does”
(ignore the fact this only applies to people who are good at social)

1 Like

thy female parental figure

I am not sure how you can see May as wolf

Pretty convinced since late D1 that they are what they are

How can you just instantly say “yep they are town”.

Now in my case with Magnus I gave my reason that I don’t think he claims what he claims as wolf.

And I haven’t found any of his posts to be wolf AI for him.

Hmm actually May paired me with Silviu once that might be deflection and used against me later if Silviu flipped wolf

How can you not just instantly say ÿep they are town".

Right, but you have to still think about the mech clears, and come up with any possible scenario where the mechanics have failed you, rather than just straight up going “well I don’t care, he annoys me”. I’m not saying our mech clears are infallible, I’m saying they’re evidence that we have to take into account.

Excuse my accentuated y.

Fuck I don’t know.

But there is still definitely 2 wolves in my PoE

What do you see in May that I don’t

What is the basis of your PoE? What interactions form its bedrock? I know other people say your process is incomprehensible, but usually I don’t find that the case… but right now, I just… don’t really get why this is the angle from which you are solving. We tend to work in very similar ways, and that way isn’t just “put five people in a PoE and declare it done”.