Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I really think upon sleeping on it that IDFM is very evil and we should be getting them. And he TMIed Zorvo as evil with him

What’s your explanation for Italy’s claim, then?

VOTE: I_Dislike_FM

So blatantly anti-town, I say get this and solve from there. I highly doubt their role claim GIVEN MY ROLE CLAIM OKAY

Well Italy is confirmed in saying that IDFM’s role is this slank doc thing. I think alignment is like mafia or something, like something just tells me not to buy it

@Cape90, what is your explanation for Italy’s claim. If I am mistaken about something, I would like to know, but as far as I’m aware, Italy claimed to have a rolecop on IDFM before the latter claimed.

1 Like

Oops sorry late

Question, you think there are 3 protectives in the game?

Cape, I have hard banned myself from setup speculation after a series of incidents in which I said “there’s no way that’s in the setup” and got completely owned by it every time, losing three consecutive games in spectacular fashion.

2 Likes

oh right i keep forgetting that

I’m just saying that without a concrete explanation of what Italy’s alignment and goals are in claiming this role, I don’t believe it’s possible or productive to scumread IDFM. Tell me what’s going on there and I might believe you, but I can’t work with “something tells me not to buy it”.

2 Likes

voiced this yet or no?

VOTE: Zorvo

I think I am fine with this.
Jarek might be in the question, but idk

interesting way to look at it

Hey look! Exactly what IDFM has been doing basically this whole game

Jarek, I know you called Eliza’s push on you scummy, but you also have this post, do you stand by it?

this is #1134 btw

besides post count, I find beancat mildly towny, at least enough to make me not want to vote them, but maybe wouldn’t be opposed either

What wagon did I want?

I made it clear you were one of 5 of my desired wagons.

If this is your solve I said I’d vote either.

I still will but I think Neon is the wolfiest out of the 5.