Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

God, none of these wagons are even great

And not all people are here to start another wagon

I don’t understand their motives for the Semi-Priest fakeclaim in the slightest - sure, claiming a -EV role is good in the abstract, but why that role? Why pick Zorvo and Jarek as “golden children”? Why run with it until the moment there where Jaiden pressured them? The exact way they made up this role and its details feels more like a mafia fakeclaim than a town one to me, though I could be wrong.

Outside mechanics, I’ve also had them down as potential scum in my book since the start of the game - their “power town” attitude feels like what someone who just randed wolf after playing GOAT would do. My understanding of the social dynamics of this game isn’t super advanced, though, since I’ve been so absent, so I don’t know how set in stone this read is.

1 Like

Or am I like being swayed by something that can be done by pretty much anyone?

UNVOTE

I’ll do this for now, Jesus.

@Neon Are you here

evening gentlepeople
i hav no battery

1 Like

Dunno, it’s like Zoro is more relaxed as wolf and over here right now he’s getting angry

I think these intense feelings of :sparkles: frustrations :sparkles: are a clear view of the alignment soul, yeah I don’t think it’s Zoro from here. In my first ever game, Zoro as town was also throwing fits that town is seemingly very blind to not lynch me when I made him suspect me. I think this sounds like authentic Zoro.

So as an ultimate homage

VOTE: Magnus

I’d put people on the FM Disliker’s wagon under scrutinity.

Dear TI as a message from me to you.

Analyse somebody who’s full null, might aswell check someone on you know who’s wagons.

Signed with care,
Silviu.

1 Like

@May Gal/Monsieur, are you here?

I’m here, just thinking.

1 Like

May you are good with thinking right

I don’t know how shrimple all of this it is, what would you suggest doing in a very late Day?

i hav slightly more battery

1 Like

Oh right.

Jaiden and Jarek interaction, I think would be something interesting to see the natures between the 2 Js, but I guess I’ll tackle that the next Day.

I’m not sure. This game has been… chaotic, to say the least, and I know we need to get moving… Magnus and Jarek could be W/W, is what I gained from the little reading I just got in. That’s not information on how to vote… I don’t know how to vote.

1 Like

Excuse my dramatics for a bit.

But I wonder with what Towns are mistaken when they ultimately lose frequently? Perhaps is lack of empathy? Or simply they didn’t look at people’s ISO hard enough?

It’s never going to be one thing, that’s for certain. Looking at “towns” as a collective isn’t going to be the best way to find avenues of improvement. Different people will have made different mistakes, and those mistakes aren’t even objective - something that worked perfectly in one game won’t in another. The only person you can control in a town is yourself, and so that’s where you have to look for things that could’ve been done better.

1 Like

And I suppose that’s why social deduction is not as easy as playing minecraft.

1 Like