Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

We knew you were lying about that when we got your rolecard after killing the singer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

In your rolelist earlier, you wrote me down as Town Jailkeeper. You know this already.

And I couldn’t have even stopped that kill.

It wasn’t actually a fake-claim. At all.

the only thing that was fake about the claim was the fact I said I was town. I was a legit even night CPR doctor, just a mafia one.

Edit by way of post: if one of you fucking goes “ohhh perspective slip” I’ll shoot you with a mind beam every Discord channel I’ve played mafia in has been named “town square” by default it’s a shortening of “town square” come on I’ll explode

Votecount as of post #4643

May (4): Zorvo, Marluna, Magnus, Jarek
Zorvo (1): May
Magnus (1): Jaiden
beancat (1): CRichardFortressLies

Not Voting (4): Cape90, Silviu200530, Italy, beancat

4 votes on May vs 1 on the other choices is something.

I don’t like it but I also don’t not like it

im dubbing this “Magnusgate”

Should I claim, by the way? Normally I wouldn’t at this stage, but I’m one of the two people without a claim or at least a soft on the table, the other of which is inactive.

I like it.

If you don’t believe me kill me. Solving this game on mechanics alone isn’t going to help you though and I’ve been socially good this entire game otherwise I would think.

you are not the role you say you are

Speaking of Magnusgate, by the way, I’ll consolidate onto VOTE: Magnus

Also Jarek you’ve been socially Somewhat Sus as far as I recall, but I haven’t checked as of late, so.

I’m Town.
May’s voting Jarek, they probably aren’t aligned anyway.
Same applies with Zorvo, likely not aligned.
Marluna’s towny enough, even if her role isn’t.

I get the impression Neon was egging Jarek to lunch Italy. Which mean Italy probably isn’t partnered with Neon.

1 Like

I don’t know I don’t feel very suspicious. I’ve noticed I didn’t try and solve in the one game I got as a wolf. I guess I could be trying to solve as a wolf now but…I dunno. I don’t feel suspicious.

I have no idea why you’re doubting this, save for simply choosing not to trust my word anymore. If I’m lying about my role, there’s no great explanation for where the nightkill went.

In this context that implies I wasn’t partenered with Neon either. No?

Yes.
I had you unpartnered with Neon from VCs.