Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Can one appear on one’s own most replied? I think that would be a good bit.

It’s 2 AM.

I have returned!
Ignore the fact that it’s 2AM for me, have been working the entire day

Since you’re here, Neon, could you link your most recent readlist if I missed it, or otherwise write something up, just so I know where your feelings lie?

I picked Mao.

Everyone, treat your vote like the weapon it is. Don’t listen to May.

I’m gonna be honest, I’ve actually been independently assuming May/Marluna/Eliza were all town (well, specifically not Mafia), most confident first, so I’m already inclined to agree with the second world. If Eliza is Mafia, then… THIS TO MY READS:

May overlapping with Zorvo here makes me more confident they’re V/V. Kinda, their POEs are different but their general trains of thought are following the same direction.

Welcome back to the game. Is there anything you’d like to declare?

We’re more than halfway through D1 and wagons still seem unsure despite the 1388 posts

While I do agree with some part on this

I.e. wolf not wanting to start/move wagons, either because they’re too scared or they’re happy with the current lack of solid wagons, make sense with this gamestate

However this is just cring

…this is just four lowposters
:clap: Activity :clap: is :clap: never :clap: alignment :clap: indicative :clap:

Zorvo does kinda get a townlean from me tho for this

I mostly will be realtiming, do not have brain capacity to read back thousands of posts

2 Likes

It is not activity solely he talks about. It’s “if most of the major D1 wagons are town, wolves are probably hanging back and letting it happen”. Activity itself in a vacuum is a terrible way to judge alignment, but in context can be a useful tool.

1 Like

It’s a weapon and I’m swinging it around wildly catching everyone in my general vicinity like I’m fencing sabre.

2 Likes

That just means I’ll have to obvtown realtime.
How quickly can you spell your alignment backwards?

This is how you take out someone’s eye.

1 Like

My point in that post was Zorvo did not do a good job with differentiating between activity and lying low

Looking back through the list myself, gorta, and lemon are on a slightly diffferent footing than jarek and silviu

I just realised example cards weren’t in the OP.
No, I won’t make you say your wincon, because that’s against the rules or whatever. Smh.

Uhhhh
A…

1 Like

I veto both these slots.

1 Like

Jarek made points early on but has been sheepy since, Silviu literally said they’d follow whatever FM and I did, Lemon has done nothing, Gorta’s been… something. I think it is a fair enough list of people lying low. I am not sure it is the most accurate in the world, given it was written post brain falling out of my head, but it does not strike me as something that needs such a comment.

1 Like

Elaborate?

Got a point you no.

This referring to…

The list Zorvo gave.