Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Please throw various rocks and objects at me for trying my hardest to look partnered with IDFM please please please kill kill kill

1 Like

VOTE: Magnus

Bad.

I… actually didn’t expect you to answer me I’m more used to you asking how to turn off gifs and hating me.

Also I don’t remember anyone’s answer so I’ve decided to lock town myself for picking the most based character of all Yin from darker than black

I did not say that, just didn’t see any red flags at that moment

because I don’t want to focus all on one person

nope, I was talking about the confidence in Zorvo’s post

Oh wait ima dumb, May voted Lemon.
I don’t even remember who May votes anymore.
May votes too much.

But I believe you were there when Italy and Neon voted as I just took a look scrolling up from your vote.

You all vote too little. A vote is something to be thrown around with absolute reckless abandon. I will die if I don’t vote for at least half the playerlist by EoD. I’m not claiming that role it would be funny but no I actually die in real life

1 Like

Let’s see so I can make sure I got this all right:

Doesn’t Like was being voted by Italy, Eliza, Lol and Marluna.
Lemon was being voted by May, Dislike FM, Magnus and Cape.

This is peak forum mafia performance. Any game where you’ve seen me not vote half the playerlist by EoD was one in which I was not playing optimally. I am going to make a very large mess and interpret the scattered pieces of the game like bone, unless I’m killed before D3, in which case I will make false claims in DVC about how good I am at forum mafia.

Damn I really did say I have a reverse volume tell and then proceeded to post more than I ever have on an actual forum. I’m just neglecting everything else I have to do I prommy <3 All my inconsistent capricious behavior as town is just setting up to make sure I don’t crash and burn the moment I do 10000 wolftells as scum . It is far past the hour in which I am a full person with logical reasoning. Let’s kill Eliza orhwatever hey Zorvo what’s your followup onto Eliza again

Are you asking why I’m voting Eliza or my solve depending on their flip?

Solve depending on flip

If Eliza is Wolf I think one of you/Marluna is always a wolf and I’d lean you.

If Eliza is Town then I’m thinking there is probably at least 1 mafia remaining neutral in terms of voting or perhaps more, I’d have to evaluate on it overnight.

1 Like

Zorvo u pocketing me?

I could also be a wolf team bussing them

Basically a wolf trying not to take sides on big wagons.

ElizaThePsycho (4): Cape90, I_Dislike_FM, May, Zorvo
I_Dislike_FM (2): Italy, lol
Magnus (2): Jaiden, Neon
Zorvo (1): Silviu200530
Lemonfairy (1): Magnus
beancat (1): Lemonfairy
Jarek (1): ElizaThePsycho
Neon (1): Jarek
May (1): Marluna

Not Voting (2): Gorta, beancat

So Gorta, Beancat, Jarek, Lemon or Silviu probably contains 1 wolf.

Epic, thank you. Makes sense to me. Any reason why you say Marluna and I specifically?

Man the fact you seem to copy my takes id say your pocketing me.

I think it’s possible but I don’t see that as a high probable world right now. I’d be more inclined to look at May or Marluna first.

I already stated my thoughts in regards to this. Go ISO me.
I need to sleep now so I’ll see you all in the morning!

Ok fine. I won’t even pretend making you restate it was an attempt to get out more information I was just lazy there let’s be honest

It’s because you know the truth. Look deep inside.

Or I can tell you why I’m acting particularly uhh different this game.

1 Like