Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

10 out of 10 perspective

I can’t wait until i flip town and you all ignore everything i said before i died because muh role fishing

i am solving
the objective is to duel as many players as possible in thread and the wolves will simply reveal theirselves to me

What have you even said.

Mainly just “out yourself because you have 2 votes”

Give me content

i thought you were pro-elimming Neon, anything change that?

35%. If we’re assuming 1/4th of the playerlist are Mafia, those are better odds than picking randomly, but not by much. RN I’ve got my eye on Lol.
If Gorta flips Mafia, I’m going after Jarek. Otherwise, I’m gonna tunnel Lol until he sways my mind (or if I die tonight, ig).
I don’t have that TMI, sorry.

1 Like

Girl, we are on the same page with content.

Now feed me anime gifs so I can send you shrimple gifs

Neon has 1 shitty vote on her like an hour ago

Neon gets flash wagoned out of a shitty game state as EoD approaches

Town “yeah we got a woof here and aren’t walking into a town misexe led by woofs”

1 Like

(I mean not like you have to prove anything anyways, it’s like as soon as you’re frustrated everyone can tell you’re town lol)

vote CAPE90

OMG DO NOT VOTE ME IM THE BEST PLAYER EVER AND IF YOU DO SUSPECT ME YOU ARE SUCH A MENAIE AND BULY

1 Like

I changed my mind around here:

Because she started doing something I agreed with.

well, it is pretty self-evident but sure, I can give you a list

• I see 0 takes and 0 town reads
  • no strong pushes
  • vote on IDFM is framed with “textbook wolf” and logical fallacies (never do you actually call IDFM a wolf or say they’re scummy, which is the kind of dissociative treatment wolves tend to have toward wolfy towns)
  • ISO has more jokes than takes

the what interactions? also I am trustworthy, I swear I am just capeing

Here’s my answers:

• I currently think Neon has… probably a 33% chance of flipping scum? Higher than the assumed 25% chance, but not huge. I think Silviu might be a little more likely to be scum than her, but I’d rather be on a consolidated wagon.
  • If Neon flips scum, I don’t think she was immediately bussed, so I might want to look into… hm, it depends how things go from here, but maybe IDFM, out of the people here? That’s not a solid answer, but it’s the best I have. If Neon flips town, I want to look more into Silviu.
  • I think there’s probably at least one or two wolves being voted right now, but I’m not sure they’re being bussed. I think the gamestate is one where the wolves can afford to be on a townie. If anyone’s being bussed, the bussing votes are probably the earlier ones.
  • Scum… kinda have to be taking the lead, given how everyone’s striking out on their own, but I think if the major candidates talked about throughout the day are mostly town, they’re probably hanging out on small wagons, while if there’s scum among them, they’re more likely to be engaging with and voting with others.
  • I’m voting for Neon right now, so my choice is pretty obvious, and I’m clearly satisfied with that vote.
1 Like

Its still true

Eliza wagon was wolf led 100%

Luna is a bad exe but a good NK

1 Like

If Gorta flips wolf, I am looking at IDFM and Eliza. Probably not Zorvo since they seemed to be heavily townreading that

VOTE: Gorta

Why not? I remember Gorta being more I guess quotey on things as I would describe it I suppose

1 Like

I think Jaiden probably just hates either me or my playstyle and we will always have this problem every game ans they will always scum read me and be wrong.

• ~70%, i’ve been getting some very unfortunate flashbacks to the last time i shot someone larping as jester in thread and they flipped town and they at least seem to have cleaned up a little from whatever the fuck kind of show they were putting on yesterday
  • i lack the foresight for my brain to let me see that far ahead, sorry
  • if any one vote is a bussed wolf (not based off personal reads) then gorta would be the most likely since he’s a lowposter and easy fruit
  • town definitely seems to be leading the wagons, the train of thought has felt more solvy than just “kill this guy”
  • neon would probably be the better vote, even if gorta is a slanker, their reactions are very cornered
1 Like

Anyways Neon town, TL:DR she has moments where she expresses all of her frustration on town for not listening to her.

Achievement complete: Found a teammate

1 Like