Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I mean is it actually rdm if no one gets hammered

You can let me yse the tools I know how to use and find scum or you can force me to use an instrument that’s gonna make me cut an artery and kill town.

then use the axe but don’t get mad when other people want the scalpel

1 Like

In the words of a lot of players I greatly respect

“Let Neon play Neon she will find scum”

1 Like

A pinnicle of setup design is so you look for a wolfs’ teammates aswell. I’ve been told that during setup review aswell when I suggested a setup with lost wolves.

1 Like

(The setup passed)

(away)

Here briefly although I should be studying
Am happy about Gorta Wagon

I just want you to realize that you’ll kill me as town over and over if you expect me to play your way and eventually you’ll reach the point of

“I want to kill Neon but she’s gonna flip town she always flips town”

So it’s easier to just tell you why you’re wrong.

I don’t want to die as town so I’m gonna fight it.

Gorta’s slated to die right now, Neon.

vc is a total clusterfuck rn

If you manage to convince a third person to vote IDFM, I’ll sheep your vote. Because you’d clearly need a decent case to do that.

Bad news, I’ve got to go and probably won’t be back by EoD. IDFM is a good flip though and I like the info we get off him

1 Like

I tried to conform to expected mafia play and

1. I hated playing mafia

2. I was wrong a lot more

Its like in my youth when I started bowling competitively. All my coaches wanted to change how I threw because even though I put up numbers I was “bowling wrong” and it fucked me up and ruined me. Eventually I dropped them and just went without a coach and fixed my head and forgot about the “right way to bowl” and started winning again.

Mafia is the same. You all think there’s a “right way to mafia” i have to conform. But if I’m good at getting results why do you want me to change anyways? I’m winning.

2 Likes

Cool

I actually got a mafia coach. A really good player who both I and the community at large respect. And he told me to never change for anyone.

1 Like

My heatmap never lies.
IDFM is the best player to flip rn, but I don’t want to risk an unnecessary rand.

Deep philosophy Neon

1 Like

1 Like

You know I’ve always been fascinated by mafia. I watched countless hours of how to play Town of Salem and even Throne of Lies videos but then when I would go into practice, it just didn’t work for some reason, what my youtubers knew didn’t transpire into me and then realized that social deduction is not as simple as say, play a roblox murder mystery game or something.

I’m here for philosophy and anime gifs

1 Like