Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

The case started because IDFM was intentionally badgering people. Italy’s grocery list caused the wagon to rise, so it was definitely justified at first.

It’s a difficult question to answer, because I don’t want anyone to let IDFM slide by without scrutiny, but I can see a world in which they’re Town. I’m still looking at them through the lens that they’re Mafia, though.

50 minutes until End of Day

italy remains to be town

Alright, sick. VOTE: I_Dislike_FM

let’s goo

:(

YES DISCOURSE THIS SENTENCE IS COMPLETE

Votecount as of P#2046

Gorta (4): ElizaThePsycho, beancat, Magnus, Cape90
Neon (3): Jarek, lol, Jaiden
Italy (3): Lemonfairy, Neon, I_Dislike_FM
May (2): Marluna, Zorvo
I_Dislike_FM (2): Italy, May
ElizaThePsycho (1): Gorta
Zorvo (1): Silviu200530

I said I can see a world in which they’re Town. Did you find something?

i personally have started feeling the idfm wagon less after remembering evofm

someone larped jester in thread and i dayvigged them for that shit

they were not scum

1 Like

I mean, I’ve seen plenty of people LARP Jester as scum as well… though I’m not sure the demographics of those games were anywhere near those of the ones here.

1 Like

when i say larp jester
they are literally the reason our national animal is a joycat

1 Like

You know how I mentioned earlier that someone once seriously tried to claim that their role was “anyone who posts a clown emoji will be modkilled and janitor cleaned”?

1 Like

what the fuck

what the fuck

it was so bad i duplicated

3 Likes

Allow me to try to explain again

But I will fail because words are dumb

I. Don’t care about who is paired with who and who isn’t. Its fakeable and it’s insanely easy to fuck town up and win the game as woof because they focus too hard on looking at pairings and ISOs without context.

I look for wolfy behavior. In the moment. Yesterday doesn’t matter only this day phase does. Sometimes a town acts wolfy but more often wolfy behavior is actually just wolfy. I look for things that make no sense. And I look into things from an angle of what would I do as town here and what would I do as wolf.

FoL has a five head issue. Your all constantly trying to 5head the game when the answer is the 3head one punching you in the face. I’ve watched FoL town ignore obvious things to try to 5head things that aren’t there.

I play diffferent but I found Leafia wolf last game and I was sniffing down Jarek before I died.

I read the game and analyze it I can play FM without doing exactly what you think I need to do.

2 Likes

Viva la revolucion

“some problems need an axe” is not a reason to never touch the scalpel

1 Like

I mean, I agree that it’s entirely possible to focus too hard on pairings and lose - that’s exactly what I just did in my last game - but it’s also possible to overvalue “wolfy behavior” that doesn’t actually make sense within the context of the game. You’ve gotta think about someone’s potential teammates to understand who they’re defending when they place weird votes, what their goals are, that kind of thing. It’s a balance.

1 Like

Italy said it better.