Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

gorta slanks so hard he has failed to submit actions before
i’m not very worried about him

yeah
hes a non issue

1 Like

Tensura-Nikki-Tensei-Shitara-Slime-Datta-Ken-Wallpaper-2-1

Gorta flips town and we gain nothing

Then what’s the point of “ewww pocketing” if you believe I’m town anyways

cfd?

Chinese fire drill?

1 Like

gorta flips scum and we go nowhere d2
and theres like 0 reason to suspect him rn

weewoo

We can go for it.

may is a nono
idfm probably wouldn’t fly at this point

we consolidated too hard chat

1 Like

anime veldora looks nothing like i expected

1 Like

You underestimate our votes.

1 Like

What’s veldora?

:slightly_smiling_face:

TOWN:

Magnus - Very High WIM, which is a good first impression of him. The Jarek case I am almost convinced from it to come from scum is one that would require preplanning I feel like. Magnus feeling balanced this game in terms of suspicions and where he directs his attention.

May - Thought processes in long posts feel pretty decent to me and I don’t really have a problem with her.

Jarek - Ever since they have been suspected, I feel like they responded in a towny way, kept solving like town would. I liked Jarek’s readslist a bit. Interactions with IDFM probs rand>town too.

LIGHT TOWN:

Zorvo - I really have a feeling this is town, but there is just this vibe that I am not so sure bout that

IDFM - I see the suspicions on him and where those come from, if Zorvo was light towny but I think he’s town, I would say I think this is town, but I also am a lot less sure here. Very abrasive feeling to me with this sort of confidence he has while still feeling a tad inconsistent. Not to mention I feel like their solving is perhaps coming from a natural place.

Marluna - Shouldn’t worry about off claim yet. Kinda meh socially tbh. I was thinking if numbers were ever like, we need to sleep or something, we just vote them to test claim. Seems simple enough to me.

Silviu - One of those slots where I look at it and is like “yeah that’s fine” but then I don’t really have a strong read on the slot tbh. Lightly towny vibes, readslist was okay.

Jaiden - Not my playstyle, probably just town if I had to guess based on how they have treated my slot. I enjoy scrutiny! (Not really but it feels like Jaiden is just town-tunneling me).

Neon - Sounds like town given their though processes and a lot of their what i would like to call their “dialogue based posts” XD.

Lemonfairy - Town with decent confidence actually. They just read to me like this idk.

NO IDEA:

Italy - I could see this swinging whatever way depending on meta. Seems very closed in on IDFM
IDFM - I see the suspicions on him.

beancat - I feel not too much towards this slot, feels a bit townier then the other lowest posters.

LIGHT SCUM:

ElizaThePsycho - I know can’t let go. Their Gorta vote felt pretty weak, I know people have been saying the inverse, but I feel like the inverse of the inverse is more true man. Stuff I said still applies. Feels different from scum game I peeped, but also different website (MU) so.

lol - talked about this. Feel meh on their content. Though kind of usual? I feel like they usually have at least 1 hard hitter and they fluff more or in a more balanced way.

Gorta - Isn’t quite melding with meta. Talked about this too. They have okay points I would say. I would expect town Gorta to claim something like the last 5 minutes of today so XD

1 Like

Now I’m scared to ask if you’re going to hit me with the whysper smile

And now for something completely different

VOTE: Beancat

15 minutes until End of Day 1