Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

this is just how i play the game

I want it to be correct because it would be fun to have figured something out, but I didn’t neccessarily say that it was

i’d post some screencaps but it’s literally a site with 20 ppp and no ISOs so let me eat first

No he is more of like a light town and the reason just has to do with my gut telling me I have seen more towns play like how they played day 1 then not with their aggro tunneling

Okay, but what I thought about IDFM’s EOD1 behaviour was that it looked bad. And you’re playing like you’re their lawyer, just as Silviu is…
On a related note, what’s your current read on Silviu? These are the only relevant posts of yours I found about them:

As you go on to do.

This doesn’t say anything about Silviu, but you did joke about being a wolf in your response to their response to May’s joke. Just ignore I quoted this.

About Silviu asking Eliza to claim.

And that’s it. You haven’t shared any views on Silviu’s slot, despite taking the same viewpoint on IDFM, so I’m wondering what your view on them is.
I know Silviu’s a messenger, I’m asking socially.

Don’t worry, I was addressing the question to Jarek. I know you read him as Town.
Since you’re also here, though, do you believe Italy’s reads are correct?

frankly i haven’t read or comprehended most of the content here
this is entirely because of fol’s posting habits

2 Likes

based

2 Likes

i read most of d1 tho

Eliza who is your top town read?
(Other then Cape)

1 Like

By the way, I’m not trying to say you can’t vote Jarek. I’m mainly saying there should be a really good reason to actually execute him, more than for other slots. And I’m going to bring it up repeatedly, just as I did yesterday to May when they were trying to vote Zorvo.

1 Like

my presence is more of to shoot down stupid ideas than to perform a deep dive analysis on every single one that crosses my vision
that said, the exchange was incredibly rolefishy but 1 shot messenger, if it is indeed one shot, is an inherently townsided role

1 Like

while i’m on this topic i should reiterate that there is one constant between rolemadness games and that’s “claiming gets you fucking shot”

And yet the only people who have died are people who haven’t claimed.

i count 2 dead people

I count three.

wait

There’s a reason why Cape is confirmed town.

1 Like

Hey you were there!
How did you forget?

could you logically interpret the in thread shot as claiming