Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Fairs fair, I do my best to read into things but you can’t blame me for seeing things the way I see them, I am who I am

counterpoint: i never said i was nice

Sometimes I don’t realise things you consider to be obvious. It’s called the Illusion of Transparency.
I know evils act good, town doesn’t care to act. Either way, I believe townies will still demonstrate good behaviour, and evils might not manage to act good. What’s your point?

I meant eye surgery, I wasn’t trying to demean you by suggesting you needed surgery or anything. Since ‘blindfold’.

Why is this thread dead

Because Italy was raring to kill me and everyone just went “no”. IDFM hasn’t logged on yet, Neon hasn’t been spamming anime gifs, May dipped… so many people aren’t here.

I guess I’m just waiting for IDFM to say something?

I just want to kill Italy tbh.

There you go.

This is something we can discuss in grave detail.
Is Italy the player you are most confident in being Mafia?

you say that but you’re more focused on “this will harm your image” than “this will not be good for town”, which tells me you don’t believe that

also what i consider to be obvious isn’t a lot
i consider it obvious that you should remember posts when they’re a pressing topic or at the very least look at everything beyond just 3 posts
i consider it obvious that people should have a basic understanding of “i won’t look good doing this” is a wolf mindset
i consider it obvious that whataburger is better than in & out
it isn’t because my expectations are unrealistic that you fail me in every scenario

1 Like

hi

1 Like

I am choosing to percieve the way they have gone about this game in an aggressive light against certain players to be an attempt at distracting from other more quieter wolves yes. My opinions are fluid and can change.

2 Likes

I feel like you’re misinterpreting my intent. You’re making it sound like I’m discussing someone’s reputation, a facade of good or bad behaviour when you’re saying a villager should forsake social expectations and do whatever they believe will help Town the most. Whereas I mean certain behaviours make people look more suspicious; “this isn’t a good look for you” means you don’t look good, you look bad. You look like Mafia rn. (As a general concept, not directed towards you specifically.) It just seems obvious to me, but obviously not to you.

gonna re-start the Jarek wagon
VOTE: Jarek

1 Like

I pulled Jarek’s name out of a hat today.

1 Like

what

If IHFM is a wolf then they and italy both running intereference by being loud in different ways is potentially a play while two other wolves fly under the radar or point out how IHFM is being evil yada yada there’s plenty of ways they can approach this behaviour to look good.

I’d have to look to see who Italy decided to push and then drop randomly same with IHFM but that’s where I’m at.

I don’t think it’s unlikely Neon is a wolf either - Though that’s mostly based on how I’ve seen them act in previous games and is entirely possible it’s incorrect. I am a prime example of why someone acting like you’d think they’d act as town is not the be all end all of a read on someone.

1 Like

Relating to my claim, just as I received Zorvo’s name yesterday (someone to not be exed), I got Jarek’s name today.

1 Like

To vote me implies that you still think I’m the likeliest wolf out of everyone despite the content everyone has provided. You’re not town if you still hold this opinion. I won’t elabourate further.

i know exactly what you mean and this mindset is completely irrelevant to a town player
“what i’m doing” is not affected by “what others will think ahout what i’m doing”

1 Like

Yeah to be honest IHFM and Italy both being loud wolves is a really nice world I want to be correct because if it’s true they mega-theatered at the start and then fell off.

1 Like