Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Yes I said I’d sleep. I’ve come here to say @Zorvo you do not feel solvy this game and I put you as one of my top townleans for reactions sorry. I said my push on you was for reactions, for reactions, as the rabbit hole goes forever and ever. And ever. Amen. I don’t know if it is just town you being behind b/c of out of game reasons or whatever but usually you feel more… specific than just putting five people in a “solve” and leaving it at that, just sitting in background insisting you want one of them dead. Where are the specific difference checks… where are the “let’s flip this person and here’s the respective follow-ups we do for either alignment”… you solve not… I mean I also solve not but I’m not pretending

2 Likes

you are wrong
source:
i have common sense in my brain

1 Like

That wasn’t the part I was intending to refer to it was the Walt Whitman but it is a really good part. I like that image a lot. I made the compilation for a game here and it got 30,000 notes on Tumblr

2 Likes

Hmmm you know all my life while playing with zoro I didn’t see him display an amount of doubt to this level to show 5 people who are sus… maybe he has a specific person actually he wants to lynch as usual? But per usual I want him to pop up more often.

I m still giving valo vibes so here is pressure vote.

VOTE: Zorvo

1 Like

I’ll join VOTE: Zorvo

2 Likes

If you see me in thread if you see me post if you see me like then send killing beams instantly I have so much to do tomorrow I need to sleep now

2 Likes

Go to sleep your primitive instincts are wrong

1. It is known.

Claire * 35 secs.

VOTE: Jaiden

Omgus lol

or lack of progression, lack of solving, lack of even looking outside my slot or reevaluating it

Feel free to pick one.

2 Likes

Pick zoro with us!

1 Like

Jaiden and Zorvo are both good slots to keep pressure on, imo.
I’m happy VOTE: Zorvo for the present, although Neon’s vote isn’t a bad one. Especially since Jaiden is in Zorvo’s pool, so we should see him get solving. 3/3/3 brings back a few memories.

I don’t think I need to explain why this three-way tie’s leaps and bound better than the first… wait a moment. Was May in the tie instead of Neon? Did I make a mistake?

Oh, okay. Jaiden shifted her vote onto Neon, a minute before May’s return.
My townread still applies, although it’s technically a reason for why w!May would bother posting at all, even if the wagons were V/V/V.

Wolf Wolf Town

Town Wolf Town

Town Wolf

yw solved the game

1 Like

Is this the power of ultra instinct?

Yes.

It makes perfect sense.

1 Like

Ftfy

1 Like

Thank you I knew I was missing something