Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

The question was why, not when.

Marluna claimed her role because it was a “double negative”, according to her (I can’t see why you’d feel that way about not being exed, although I suppose if an investigative saw you as red and Town wasted a couple days trying to exe you, that would hurt pretty badly). She seems to think her role’s really bad and was better revealed earlier rather than later.

bad take. Stop defending your teammate.

I am the most literate guy in the world. When I read words I understand all of them

2 Likes

Let them speak for themseles

Maybe I should like, go to bed, because it’s 3:30 AM, maybe. Maybe

2 Likes

I couldn’t find it, but a game was referenced on Mafiawiki where everyone was VT with a role modifier. You could have the best of both worlds with that idea, I think.

1 Like

@Zorvo

What’s your take on the Gorta exe. Whats your worldview?

2 Likes

I’m VT with a role modifier where I [REDACTED, I’m not saying my actual role for this joke]

2 Likes

I especially like being VT in games with heavy power role set ups

1 Like

Scum should be free to choose, scum should be free to think? There wasn’t an indication Marluna was online at the time, so I figured I’d explain. Just as May did, only she misread the question.

Marluna probably is my teammate, in all honesty. The green team.

1 Like

Not being nightkilled because you’re something like Jailkeeper will never get old.

1 Like

I would just repeat what Magnus said…

If you think about it a little, you would have come to the same conclusion as them…

I wouldn’t expect a town role be lynchproof, and on top of that It’s false positive for all investigation roles.
I think town has more of those than mafia, so this secondary(?) ability is more harmful to town than mafia.
Anyone checking me would just a waste of time… On multiple layers.

2 Likes

You can head to sleep, if you want.
You’ll feel a lot more focused once you wake up.

1 Like

The downside of claiming your rolemadness, usually, is being nightkilled for it. But if you’re Town, the Mafia would know better than to finish you off unless they had cause to believe you were lying?
So if anything, you’re just saving everyone some time. You also could’ve tried baiting the nightkill instead, but you’d probably rather play the game.

1 Like

Votecount as of post #2755

I_Dislike_FM (4): beancat, Cape90, Jarek, May
Jaiden (2): Zorvo, I_Dislike_FM
Magnus (1): Italy
Jarek (1): ElizaThePsycho

Not Voting (5): Magnus, Marluna, Silviu200530, Jaiden, Neon

If she claimed it late it would look made up on the spot

You’re a guy???

May encompasses all.

2 Likes

See my biography.