Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Dude read my ISO. Don’t be so lazy and choose not to. I’ve expressed within multiple times that I didn’t like how magnus was voting so i was going to vote against him.

@Neon If you think I’m on a wolf team so much just vote me.

But you’re choosing not to, BECAUSE you know I’m town. You don’t want to end up on the train.

Lol, this is literally so free.

Lmeow get your facts straight

As soon as I hear “go read my ISO” when it’s related to something that happen. I will fall asleep.

I’m gonna need you to not go act like you know what I’m doing.

I don’t care what you think about how Magnus voted. There was never a tie risk from me or Magnus voting lol.

I’m town.

Your town.

I think you are playing incredibly suboptimal and even if I agree with your read on Magnus your rationale is just level zero and full of flaws.

2 Likes

For someone who wants me to read your posts I’ve already read you sure aren’t reading mine eh?

1 Like

And this is precisely why town lose, because :sparkles: hostility :sparkles: and :sparkling_heart: distrust :sparkling_heart:

Inb4 Neon last votes me

Town lose because they refuse to cooperate and everyone wants to be the 5head hero

So when the whole thread consensus sits firmly away from the read you’ve 5headed and tunneled yourself into and nobody is listening you don’t think hey I wonder what they see that I don’t. You don’t extend an olive branch. You don’t try to explain. No you just tunnel them too.

2 Likes

Also remember town always stays in majority until they lose it. So it would be a reason why most wolves do not want to be flagrant.

Twitter

I’m going to attempt to not be toxic and approach you.

I don’t think your scum. I’ve very openly stated this. So please stop trying to manipulate an agenda.

i assure you the entire wolfteam is very welcome to quickhammer someone on day 2 and reveal all their identities
in fact, i encourage it

I love quick hammering. I do it as town. I do it to my town reads. Ask Porscha.

gooooooood morning gentlepeople
im not wearing a blindfold but i did sleep till 1pm

1 Like

Yep.

Nope.

There’s a tie right now. Don’t need to ‘go’ for anything.

I honestly find this hilarious. You admitted earlier that you were feeling lazy yourself, and here you’re chiding others for it. You’re incorrectly calling something “factually incorrect”, when you’re the one without a leg to stand on. If you’re Town, please make an effort instead of repeating yourself like a broken record. This act was never funny.

Are you accusing Neon of TMI here, or…? Neon wasn’t in your solve earlier, and you only said you thought she was non-town because she wasn’t voting you? Most people don’t tend to vote their townreads.

Most players are Town. I find it best to trust most people unless there’s a particular reason to distrust somebody, and to proceed from there.

You know what, that’s fair enough.

Are you going to be wearing a blindfold later?