Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I love how everyone defends magnus simply because he posts fluff reads.

You want to convince me your world is the real one you can’t just call me scum because I don’t agree with you.

Unfortunately I get the feeling you aren’t going to magically change how you’ve been acting this entire game and therefore attempting to explain any of this is a complete waste of my time

I wonder, who are my teammates from your pov? What good will lynching me do?

That’s a ham-fisted explanation, ngl. You’re L-3 and we’re halfway through the day, and you should probably claim if you have a redcheck on me when you’re slated to be eliminated rn. It’d help solidify my read.

I left it out for the same reason Marluna did. Flavour claiming is usually against the rules unless otherwise specified in the OP.

Everyone is Mafia.

are you SURE

@Marluna Same goes to you, what race is on your rolecard? You claimed lynch proof miller but didn’t bother to post the race.

That is what I’ve publicly claimed.

publicly?

On D1.

My ultimatum:
Magnus is wolf.

Dodging the question again, Magnus knows he is not Town Priest. He is fake claiming to be as one.

“you aren’t town” incomibg

1 Like

I’m not claiming my flavour. It’s either pointless (as in non-indicative) or ruins the game. I like to consider myself a fairer player than that.

1 Like

Magnus what happened to your read on Eliza? You were hard claiming her to be wolf yesterday. What happened? All of the sudden you become buddy buddy with her again?

this is literally a straw man
It’s a “he might be town but I’m voting anyways” which is true of literally every execution

1 Like

Quote when I claimed her to be wolf.

Flavor claiming is not against the rules of this FM game. I have made sure to contact the people running it and asking it.

@Cape90 @Jarek is this your Town Priest that keeps dodging claiming a race?

“dodging the question”

dodges all of magnus’ questions

Anyways I’m entirely convinced if FM is town they are a troll
It’s a valid mafia stratt but p much objectively throwing as town

1 Like

In conclusion they are a wolf

what are you asking them to do exactly

1 Like

Good to know you’re trying to incriminate me with whatever you can find when you softed a redcheck to Silviu that you’re keeping in your back pocket.

1 Like