Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Devils advocate:

Because you, the person they think is a wolf, is pushing Magnus super hard. Thus confirming Magnus as the target of a wolf as a town. On top of the claim and townie behaviour thus far there is little to no reason to suspect Magnus is anything but a townie in Eliza’s opinion.

I quoted my first readlist. You’ll notice I haven’t written a second readlist, I’ve stuck with the heatmap because it’s nicer, and Eliza’s firmly been in the green.
The order of priority is red > orange > gold > green > blue > purple.

I_Dislike_FM (4): beancat, Cape90, Jarek, ElizaThePsycho
Magnus (3): Italy, I_Dislike_FM, Silviu200530
Zorvo (2): May, Jaiden
Jaiden (2): Zorvo, Neon

Not Voting (2): Marluna, Magnus

Scum, scum and scum

ok I’m scum now even though I tried to help you I see

Don’t you believe there are four evils? Why do you keep saying there are only three in a sixteen player game?

You haven’t entertained the idea that Magnus could remotely be wolf anytime throughout this game. This is a dead giveaway to me showing your scum alignment with him

I’ve seen Neon, May, even Cape be skeptical about Magnus. Jarek, on the other hand has failed to criticize Magnus on his decisions throughout the entirety of the game thus far.

Scum scum

I swear IDFM’s set me to ignore at this point. He’s ignoring every other question or reasonable rebuttal I make.

1 Like

Because he’s providing interactions and information and pushing the game forward?

If he’s a wolf and I start pushing his wolf buddy I have no doubt he’ll start acting differently in a noticable way and will be caught. You can’t just kill everyone because “they might be a wolf”

1 Like

I believe it to be 3. On sc2 mafia we have 15 player games, so usually it’s 8331 format

8 town
3 mafia
3 neuts
1 AR

In our case, I am correct in assuming that a fourth wolf would be hard for town, so it would either be +1 neut or +1 AR

You missed the part where I was suspicious of his rolefishing - just because I’m not interacting with the slot all that much doesn’t mean I’m okay with it 100 percent - honestly why am I even bothering you’re clearly living in your own bubble and I don’t have a hope in hell of getting through to you

I can see your point, but I’ve relinquished the hammer after UFO.

Take a break, I’m listening. Not to your fluff of course.

I’m trying to help you see why people don’t trust you but if you want to die ignorant then be my guest because you are the execution for today and I will be advocating for it

What’s an AR? Genuine question, I don’t know what it means.

Stop pretending to be town, Magnus.

How about you give us the racial class?

Could you answer this when you have a chance?

Oh right, you’re scum and you don’t know what’s the correct answer.