Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Eliza, then beancat. My last pick would be between Jarek or Marluna.

1 Like

Silviuna, Cape, and Italy are hard cleared in my mind.

So your wolf read is entirely because you think Magnus is evil and you think the entire wolf team would be coming out of the woodworks to defend him

Yep.

That’s a bit naive don’t you think

1 Like

Simple solutions are often the fastest.

Lemon and Lol both flipped Town, I know my own flavour and I could have the wiki at hand in a moment’s notice. I could very easily deflect for a few minutes while I compile a reasonable name and use that.
Maybe it’d be suspicious, sure, but I have my good reasons to not flavour claim. And I wouldn’t expect anyone else to flavour claim either, especially when it can be role or alignment indicative. It’ll upset the game.

You’re basically a rabid homeless person attacking the beloved mayor of a town declaring him to be an alien and saying he should be killed

nobody is going to believe you because you’re a rabid homeless person and everyone likes the mayor

2 Likes

You’re a false town role. Keep dodging the question, it only makes you look more wolf.

Interesting. What’s your scumcase on Eliza independent of me?

i didnt even know there was flavor in this game

1 Like

I think the False modifier is bastard.

Hey deja vu much

i mean eliza is being correct

1 Like

If you’re a wolf I actually will suspect magnus because it’s mega-distancing at this point.

So thanks. Keep it up.

1 Like

Given my claim, I think it’s more fitting to say I’m either a Prophet or a Cult Leader (socially).

Keep defending him Jarek, you’re probably the best jester player I’ve ever seen.

A Jester can’t exist in this game. I mentioned this in my catchup post.

It’s like the only possible defense you have is ad hominem and “you’re scum” 24/7 and nothing else

This must be a Legion game.