Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

It’d be a sick joke if it was

1 Like

Honestly, I am just kind of lost on this whole situation. I am very much willing to hard push Eliza though if IDFM flips blue either way

Silviu, I have 0 clue how you are voting Magnus tbh

At this point I think IHFM is gonna flip grey

they’re too chaotic to be mafia but they’re hardcore tunelled on Magnus to the point that it’s self-destructive

They could be mafia. If they are, then all of this is anti-spew I guarantee it

Apart from #3226 #3227 #3220 and #3211

Try to read #3193 #3180 (where you say the exact same things over and over) as well as #3178 and #3093

Cape90 I’ve pinged you multiple times, at least take the time to read why I pinged you.

IDFM flipping executioner would honestly simultaneously explain everything and nothing at the same time.

I could link posts where I suspected magnus but you wouldn’t read them anyway.

Magnus flipping scum would explain everything perfectly

Me flipping Mafia wouldn’t excuse your gameplay, either way. You’ve been attacking everyone who glances at you sideways, refusing to cooperate with the Town and acted callous and arrogant the entire time whilst doing it.

I’m not trying to offend you, that’s just the way I see it.

Sorry you feel that way as wolf. The incoming “you’re a troll” remark is probably going to come out of your mouth soon.

yeah but whyd you specify publicly

I’ll reserve my judgment until I see your flip. I have no way to explain your behaviour as Town. Let me see if I can find that copypasta, actually.

As town, it is my win con to attack players that I see as scum. If you can’t adapt to this playstyle as town, blame yourself for not trying.

the lack of flavorclaim doesnt make his claim fake

I mean is it really that hard not to focus on your teammates like @ElizaThePsycho or even @beancat for example, Magnus? You’ve practically given it all away that you’re both scum.

His refusal to multiple times certainly does.

As well as his initial remark that it was “against the rules” which is certainly BS

Why do I think you’re scum? I don’t deign to think about you myself. Instead, I thought about how to create a program to know mathematically whether you are scum. I don’t need to think about you, because my algorithm has determined that you’re scum to an 87% certainty. You cannot beat those numbers at this stage in the game. We’re talking about a mere 13% chance that you’re a town member so monumentally bad at this game that you fooled a computer program that has successfully identified over 500 unique mafia players as scum with over 96% accuracy. Your only defense, in other words, is that you are so naturally scummy that you are an outlier.

Whether you’re town or mafia, this is a message from mathematics – you are bad at this game. You have played so scummy that a perfectly objective process has labeled you as scum. Whether that makes you bad at playing your specific rolecard or bad in general, there is no question that behaving like scum means you have not performed well. Consider this a welcome wakeup call, as hundreds have before you: If a player decides you’re scum, it’s possible you just got unlucky, but if a computer program can be that certain of your alignment, there are some serious holes in your game, because it means you’re scum in an objective sense, rather than a subjective one. For that reason, I’m willing to roll that die and take that 13% risk, because even if there’s a small chance you might be town, there’s not even a remote chance that you’re good.

I found this copypasta courtesy of Litten, but I don’t know if he’s the one who made it.