Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

no they’re not like literally how are they in bad faith

are you just claiming I can’t be town now

no because youre also stubborn as all hell lmao

I want a slot resolved and I’ve made my mind up about it I have given them several ways out and they have ignored me in favour of insulting other players and attacking my character instead.

I refuse to allow this kind of behaviour to continue.

Seconds ago you literally voted Magnus, you 180’d so hard after seeing Malruna vote me

Its not Eliza.

Reason. I actually like how Eliza is playing this game. I think it’s funny that all the people (not you idfm) who told me in the last game I played with Eliza that expecting Eliza to do something is bad and never going to happen want to kill her now that she’s actually playing and putting in content.

Bad. Very bad.

You caught magnus in one lie that he has yet to defend himself from and you’re calling me stubborn

this is exhausting
you repeatedly distort or ignore things i have said and have already happened and its too much
im just gonna go

what the fuck
stop stop stop stop stop

1 Like

Italy speak some truth to everyone here

This has become grating

you aren’t claiming so i’m claiming your role for you fuck you

i am one shot rolecop
IDFM is odd night slank doctor

Why would that be a role we wouldn’t believe

Holy fuck

He got it

1 Like

Wait I’m baffled

VOTE: unvote

if you’re not gonna claim your role then i’m going to claim your role

it’s just [unvote]

Well you’re right but wrong.

odd night: a role that can only use its ability on a night that is not divisible by 2
slank: a role that can only target people below a certain post threshold or bottomposters (usually bottom 3 but probably more if it’s a doc instead of a vig)