Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I know, and we’re not

you revealed no plan and were still pressuring magnus?

stop acting like youre a supervillain for once

Like even if you’re right on Magnus you’re wrong on me and therefore your case is inherently wrong. Magnus is a townread of mine and I will stick by that

You aren’t going to blow this game wide open by catching any wolves in a massive game-long plan because that’s literally not how wolves work. Especially not on D2.

i think magnus wouldnt put 100% in his golden children
but im trying to show my distrust of you

I don’t entirely trust Magnus but I trust him a lot more than the guy spewing hate and vitriole at anyone who doesn’t agree with him, the guy who wallposts every 3 hours and leaves and the guy who constantly places votes on me and refuses to elabourate

1 Like

I have not placed a single vote on you ever

My solve: Magnus/Eliza/Jarek

your motivations are awful

You’re not the last person

If zorvo and marluna is too lazy to read the iso it’s kinda lost for town anyways

W/e

They absolutely do.

Magnus lied, I voted him. I don’t want magnus to die though, I just wanted to pressure him. I want IHFM to die because I don’t like chaos and they’ve proven that they aren’t willing to listen to anything that doesn’t fit their agenda.

“i am town so i am not listening” mfw
i think magnus wanted to do a science experiment with his fakeclaim and nobody chose to question its validity for some reason

idfm was the top wagon
magnus wasnt at the brink of death

That might be true but I’ve already stated earlier on why I want magnus to stay alive for now.

I voted magnus and it was 5/5 both are L-2 how is that not close to death

youre trying to hammer your policy over someone you admitted to know was bullshitting

I won’t even argue anymore lol, this will get buried anyways. Town is naive

This was my reason and is my reason

Town can and will lie it’s not a gotcha moment because you spotted a lie. You can’t just ignore people looking townie overall but oh they lied once about their role must be evil!

Just because I hyperpost doesn’t mean I’m mafia

jarek your arguments are clearly in bad faith and im not gonna try to push past them anymore