Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Lmao Level zero

Didn’t stop you from voting right after the one dude was claimed checked.

Yeah I’m convinced.
I was right on both Dislike FM and Magnus being town and your the wolf making sure an ML goes over.

I think it’s an Ml.

So I purpose another option.

Vote Neon.

There is a good chance you and Magnus are TvT and wolves would be using this to ensure an ML goes through today.

Therefore, I highly recommend you consider that possibility and see that Neon is being very opportunistic right now.

No. Magnus lied about his role.

I’m standing by this.

Why do you think he’s lying?

Dude catch up

VOTE: Zorvo

Actually just a wolf. Not even funny.

Lol.

10 out of 10 defense.

1 Like

Too many of your teammates voting Magnus?

Hmm actually NM, not as many people on Magnus as I thought.

Hey hey Zorvo. Hey.

If your going to pick someone who’s town day 1 to hard tunnel against all evidence as wolf at least like don’t be so obvious.

And maybe like read the thread before trying to continue your tunnel.

Kthx I will wait for you to actually go read.

I promised to not be toxic this game. Sorry.

Anyways. Like. Please catch up.

1 Like

Thread dies for no reason when it was just getting good

I probably won’t be here for EOD because I’ll be sleeping again if anyone copes about this and blames me for voting someone I’ll laugh at you

I thought I had.
I must have skipped some posts

What am I missing?
Like I don’t think I’m wrong saying you can be wolf pushing wolf agenda.
Like @Jarek
Tell me I’m wrong that in the case of Dislike FM and Magnus being TvT that Neon isn’t the wolf opportunistically pushing it.

Cause I really think Neon is and was, like look at the posts in question I called bad.

I mean they could be but we don’t know that until we flip one of them, you’re jumping the gun to go straight for someone else unless you’re mega-convinced Magnus is town and you shouldn’t yet be convinced unless Magnus can give a reasonable explanation for why he was lying

That being said if Magnus/IDFM are both town then yeah imho neon looks bad. But like I said, let Magnus defend himself first.