Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Why is he lying?

I still don’t understand why people are saying this

He got pressured about his claim and acted cagey about it essentially admitting that there is something off about his role he isn’t saying

I don’t think I want him to go over but depending on his response I might

Ok pressure is fine but remember majority is 7 and if anyone hammers and Magnus flips town so help me I will tunnel them.

Why the fuck are we back to killing Magnus

Yeah.

If Magnus isn’t a wolf then IHFM was the primary leader on the wagon. What does that mean? I don’t know.

Can mafia have a slank doctor? Is that a thing?

Fair.
But I still want to do a Neon Execution today.
@Magnus
Do you still find Neon Townie despite their sudden opportunistic jump onto you?

Would you really call voting Magnus oppurtunistic when everyone else was voting on them?

Tell me this isn’t opportunistic

This happened right after

What makes the people voting on Magnus oppurtunistic but the people voting on IHFM not oppurtunistic?

Am I not oppurtunistic for at one point putting magnus on L-1 And IHFM on L-2 at certain points?

1 Like

@beancat
Do you agree with me on Neon?

I don’t think it’s impossible tbh.
But I think it’s more town aligned then not and I did like IHFM’s day 1.
I’m just not a fan of them today.

Slank doctor just doesn’t even sound like a role at all it sounds absolutely horrendous.

1 Like

It’s mainly cause their read on me was back and forth.
I’m town one minute, then I’m wolf then I’m town again.

You could argue May also went back and fourth but most of what May has been doing to me was reaction tests from the look of it.

I don’t think it’s impossible Neon/May could be mafia and I am definitely considering that world.

I mean they did soft it.

The slank part at least

I know, but if I randed that I wouldn’t even care.

In what world do mafia decide to attack slankers instead of attacking vocal townies with actual leads. It’d screw over town vigilantes more than anything else.

1 Like

The more I think about the role the more evil it sounds.

1 Like

I was going to say that it was opportunistic going from one guy to another but I just realized Neon wasn’t voting him but what I did see was this:

Right before the claim came out.