Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Lmao “Spank”

Slank Doctor my bad.

1 Like

Ok but think about it a slank rolecop that investigates lowposters for the mafia or something to that effect would be a pretty reasonable thing.

Those dont really seem related?
Like what does italy’s post have to do with neon voting magnus

I don’t like how much sense it makes.

Someone convince me that I’m not making sense or I’ll vote

the saying thing was
before
the reveal

Second glance it isn’t as bad but my original impression of it is I thought Neon voted didn’t like FM previously and when that claim was out neon immediately switched to the Counterwagon felt like a wolf trying to make sure an ML wagon still goes through.

There is a higher probability Dislike FM is Slank Doctor then another role.

Kinda dislike role possibility discussion in closed rolemadness :confused:
We’ll never know for sure

I vote for evaluating claims based on the slot’s other behaviors

If we take IHFM’s claim at face value then the “slank” portion makes sense
I mran they’ve been obnoxiously repeating mine and lol’s name since they came in the thread
By them saying just two names we can deduce that their claim involves the bottom two posters

Question then: would a doctor be this vocal and blatant about softing parts of their role?

I say no, not unless they want to intentionally hurt themself
They are freely giving out information that they can only target two players (well one now)

1 Like

Id say youre thinking a little hard on the opportunistic part
From the timestamps I feel like Neon wouldve voted Magnus soon regardless of the claim

Are they justified is the question

TL;DR: stop tinfoiling what IHFM might be, just evaluate their claim at face value instead.

My conclusion is that it doesnt add up.
What is yours @Jarek @Zorvo ?

I think I’ve made it pretty clear I don’t think it adds up

1 Like

the one piece is real

1 Like

Vote FM w me

Neon’s the play after we verify this

Why neon and not Italy if IHFM is lying

They annoying

Killing Italy or FM verifies the other
Think Neon isnt mechlocked even after one of those die so lesser priority to me

I didn’t mean it, I was forced out of the house at gunpoint to head out for brunch and watch a movie from 10-3. The good news is that I should be online for the next ~16 or so. Reading down.

I have a few things I want to say, but I’m not sure if I should.
I can say that the mere possibility of this being real, and even making some amount of sense, makes me want to tear my hair out.

This really explains why you said you townread IDFM as soon as you entered the thread, huh?