Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

i assure you i’ve been tearing out my own hair plenty
imagine knowing beyond a shadow of a doubt someone is town but being completely unable to approach the conversation to defend them without basically outing yourself as having copped them because the only way to describe their entire game so far and ongoing is “schizophrenic”

2 Likes

and thEY’RE STILL BEING FUCKING PUSHED

1 Like

I found Neon suspicious at the beginning of the game because she wasn’t being as active as she was in her other recent towngames. This corroborated the data I noticed in her “best” wolfgame, which she linked in the thread on D1. Later on, Neon began acting more solvey and due to her vote on Lol I was inclined to townread her. (Not as strongly as either Cape or May, but it was a close thing).

I still want to say Neon is Town, but IDFM apparently being good forces me to heavily reconsider things.

to be fair it would make more sense to exceute you first

1 Like

i don’t see that train of thought at all

you know
when a cop has a greencheck in a closed setup
and you think the greencheck is scum
you execute the cop

(this is assuming 1-shot cop but still)

that’s stupid

well the idea is if you flip the cop and they flip town, then you know about the greencheck
but if you execute the greencheck, you still have no idea about the cop

but then the cop is dead

Why did IDFM soft a redcheck, in that case?

yeah but its a 1-shot cop so they’re a VT anyways

i’ve got a take: execute neither

idk arrogance
or the aformentioned jarek stuff

If you’re afraid to execute suspicious PRs, you’ll never get anywhere.

i can’t read his mind and i’m glad i can’t because whatever he’s taking is probably contagious at this point

2 Likes

Neon still has a claimed check on someone that they haven’t done anything with yet

1 Like

and what are you because you’re not being truthful with your role and I want to know why

1 Like

Okay. Okay. I think this is ultimately a good thing. I still don’t think IDFM’s able to read evils at all.
Still thinking.

1 Like