Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

4 Likes

Would you be willing to agree that I’m socially Town and I’d have a good reason for any decision I make, with the information I have, as I did in UFO?

As long as you admit you were lying and admit you aren’t a priest sure

the fair exchange of goods

I’ll retract my Semi-Priest claim.
For the first day I wanted to claim a -EV role fairly early on, so I wasn’t almost always nightkilled. I’m glad May asked me to claim so it looked more natural. I selected Zorvo because he was someone I could see being pushed as either alignment, and easier to read later on, and someone I also wanted to play the game with. I started to regret this decision during the day, although I still think he’s probably more likely good than not. Maybe.
During the second night I came to the conclusion that you were more likely Town than not, but you could certainly be pushed as a misexe by evils. Admitting to blatant agenda.

ok that works for me

I’m gonna claim too while you’re here so you can laugh magnus

I’m an

E v e n n i g h t C p r d o c t o r

2 Likes

Wait… no, that can’t be right. Tell me you’re joking.

It’s exactly what it is.

There’s a very good reason from the beginning I’ve been telling you you’d laugh when you heard my claim

I can confirm the existence of another undisclosed protective in the game.
That would mean there are four protectives, three of which are alive.

I’m not really a protective and I’m not planning on protecting anyone to be entirely fair

though if those other protectives wanted to confirm themselves I could tell them who I was gonna pick. Might be cool.

1 Like

Yeah there’s a reason I don’t believe the slank doctor thing especially when it completely dodges my ability to attack people.

It seems extremely convenient (And fake)

Plus Marluna’s immunity to the execution, is this just a repeat of ‘80s? Is Mafia about to miss a series of nightkills in a row this game?

I dunno. I’m basically just a vigilante right

I’m probably gonna get night killed but that’s fine

5 Likes

To be fair both times it’s been right. It’s just the allignment that’s been different

1 Like

When 2v2 is MYLO.

2 Likes

Well I’m just outing this now since I won’t be here at EOD most likely (And if I was I’d just claim it then) because I can.