Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Magnus’ role claim is pretty confusing

1 Like

currently i just think magnus w and i’m way too tired to re eval on that right now so i’ll just procrastinate it for now

read this by the way @Cape90

I’m still wondering why some people believe I’m an easy player to get executed.

i believe you’re evil

You wouldn’t be the first.

1 Like

This game has crazy layers

1 Like

non-euclidean forum mafia

2 Likes

VOTE: Zorvo

I am blind throwing a dart at the wall right now until I reevaluate things

2 Likes

so like, you have a good reason?

In order for you to think this you need to think that Italy and IDFM have decided to pair themselves to each other as mafia/ mafia in order to save IDFM thus guaranteeing that should IDFM flip wolf Italy dies as well as wolf and 2 wolves have been killed to save 1 wolf.

Do you realize how suboptimal this would be.

It’s near zero especially when you consider that of all the claims one can claim why the fuck would you claim odd night slank doc

1 Like

he’s the wolfiest looking player (possibly mostly because i have a 2 degree field of vision) fmpov and 1 AM is not the time where i make powerful commitment choices like “evaluate the fucking game already italy what are you doing”

1 Like

Thank you.

evaluate the ducking game already :it: what are you doing

Tbf… I’ve seen Jarek do that as both alignments.

Also tbf

I doubt wolf Jarek decides to claim the same role 2 games in a row as wolf.

I would.

I just like playing that way because I overthink things, it’s the easiest way for me to approach things.

People can call it evil if they want idc

There are things that make me doubt IDFM’s claim, I will say that much. But I do suppose it is a fairly weak role. Magnus has been liking a few things that I have said that I find really strange and make me think he might be openwolving

YOU’RE NOT MY REAL MOM

You got pocketed by him buddy.