Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

This early? As in “D2”? It should never be ruled out, but there are usually better leads. And there are.

I don’t. Look back at past games too often.

1 Like

zzz

Damn I wanted you to do my homework for me

I barely even do my own homework.

1 Like

Okay I thought it was Zorvo but now I can’t find it. I found my reference to it.

So I give up.

1 Like

@Neon @Zorvo
How plausible do you each believe a world in which you’re both V/V is? This is an important question.

I dunno not high…like 40%

1 Like

Zorvo, stop trying to order my vote around.

Occasionally, reads will come to me in dreams.

That’s not what I meant to quote there. Whoops. I’m sure you all can figure it out, you’re smart and productive mafia players.

Anyway, sure is hard out there for a player who intentionally blinds themselves to mechanics because they’re so bad at comprehending them.

For now, I’m going to treat the Italy/FM thing as a greencheck on both, as I don’t see how or why they would coordinate this otherwise. Cape is greenchecked.

Zorvo, Eliza, Magnus, Jarek, Marluna, Silviu, Jaiden, Neon, beancat. FMPOV, about four of those slots are wolves. What I need to do next is sort them into aligned and unaligned, potential scumteams. Those are the steps to solving. We have this. Yes I am talking to myself in this post I am barely awake and not at all conscious I was at a party last night it was a lot. Okay. Four hours. Ugh

1 Like

actually, that’s a good point

I have TMI as 3rd party #logic

I think I have TMI in some aspect and if IDFM is just mafia, he is salty about it

I wonder what IDFM thinks of this post if pushing Zorvo is way off

I also feel like most sane people look at Magnus’ content and say he is town

Question for Magnus, how often do you fake roleclaim?

Yeaaaah

1 Like

Okay.
What’s the case on Zorvo?

I remember last time I was here Magnus and that guy were the main wagons.

@Magnus What was your thought process for selecting the “golden children” for each day? You said you wanted to claim a -EV role, but what specifically made you select one that involves defending others, and what made you go for Zorvo and Jarek specifically, other than them being the five-letter good-in-Scrabble crew?

It doesn’t take a genius to know that IDFM is playing in a way that misexecutes townies. If you just OMGUS players that oppose you as town, sorry, you don’t know jack shit about forum mafia. Probs why you dislike it so much :^)