Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Have no fear. I’m a villager and I’m ready to solve thanks to the Neon flip.

Zorvo & Me were the main pushers for the Neon flip.

Zorvo is apparently a hellbusser so idk. I on the other hand am glad I actually pushed a wolf.

ah so your role is vanilla town in a role madness game hmm? XD

1 Like

Ok my slot is wolf read because of the actions of the previous slot owner. Anything else I should know?

And yes I do consider shifting votes from Magnus to Neon pushing a wolf it counts.

Yeah, I’m town.

@CRichardFortressLies I also believe you are town, at least with the information I have right now… please help us out, this game is nonsense.

we already know ur claim and you got rolecopped by italy so

Getting similar vibes to CRichard’s entrance in Kaguya when he subbed in, ngl. But he’s probably Town due to Italy’s check.

Yep, Cape was shot by desperado.

1 Like

basically, or i am 3rd party but I have good reason to believe I am not!
Well and a 3rd party already flipped

Marluna probably town for ensuring Neon flipped yesterday, especially if Magnus and Zorvo are town.
I don’t see Marluna deciding in the world where they’re partnered with Neon, and with 2 towns who could go over instead of Neon decide to bus their role blocker.
As that seems to be one of their powerful role, judging by the number of kills per night.

actually yes :curtain:

1 Like

When you think about it, can any of us truly know what color our rolecard is?

just a reminder to my new followers that if were ever able to cross the explanatory gap and share our color perception qualia with each other, proving finally that we all do see colors differently, my red is real as shit and youve been seeing crap fake red. so come to terms with your shit fake red while it lasts

3 Likes

Gorta being lunched D1 and flipping 3p is pretty hilarious ngl.

thats all i will say for now

Well yeah that’s why you’re pretty much confirmed town from desperado. I doubt we have more than 1 3p, if we have potentially 4 starting mafia.

but it is why i was so weary about all the protective claims

1 Like

being a paranoid mess is way more healthy than being a paranoid mess

1 Like

@Magnus i know something about your claim that you never said~

I choose to not believe you.

1 Like