Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

oh

no I’m not doing that no I’m just saying you’re doing what I’d be doing as a wolf where I act like I’m distraught because I think emotional turmoil makes me look more legit

anyway I’ll vote Zorvo nowVOTE: Zorvo

Nah I’m playing it up because it’s funny. Big difference. My rolecard is so green you wouldn’t even believe it

btw it doesn’t because reeling it in is harder than it looks and impossible to make look believable

Zorvo wagon is pure Minus Neon if zorvo is a wolf this is my hot-take

1. Italy - Town 1-Shot Rolecop
    Marluna - Town Hollow Man
    Richard - Town Odd-Night Slank Doctor
    Jaiden - ? Follower
    Zorvo - Redirection JOAT
    Silviu - Town Journalist
    Jarek - Town Even Night CPR Doctor
    Magnus - Town Jailkeeper

I have good reasons to believe that a protective role is lying, that’s what I will say. FMPOV Magnus’ role looked pretty powerful not because it is, but in comparison to other protective that was confirmed by Italy to an extent, Richard’s protective.

1. idk a lot of my strong town reads revolve around mechanics talk, maybe Jaiden outside of that just socially.

2. Maybe Richard is mafia or being set up idk otherwise. Lemonfairy kill is like, I guess she will never be protected I guess?

3. I made one for you recently so, uh, I think Magnus is town, Marluna is very town for the Neon EOD vote, uh, obviously Eliza is an incorrect scumread I have. Signs point to some protective being FAKE as heck

i was sidetracked, sorry

If anyone considers CPR doctor protective then I am going to “”"“protect”""" you

1 Like

It’s officially classified as a protective/killing type on Mafiawiki, right?

yeah

As a Doctor, CPR Doctor is very poor. It is far better to treat CPR Doctor as a slightly more powerful Vigilante.

1 Like

hence I’m going to do what the wiki says and not act like a protective.

that’s why Cape90 isn’t dead. If I were an actual protective they’re the only person I should be going on lets be fair.

I would’ve protected Cape, but I thought he was softing a role capable of interfering with the nightkill.

I would have done it but if I’m wrong they die (that’s what I was implying)

1 Like

Like maybe if the group was smaller - no even then it’s better to just shoot who I think the mafia is there is literally never a good reason for me to want to try and protect someone

1 Like

i swear it is. Also I think I am forced to side with you given my role, so im banking on you being just town

please

are you town?

Disappointing, yet not too surprising in hindsight from Neon spew.

1 Like

Rich is here

Sorry for you being wolf

:expressionless:

I understand Cape90 is confirmed town by desperado no?

2 Likes