Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Thanks richard you made my confidence get boosted

2 Likes

magnus fakeclaiming 7 times (epic cool play) then wondering why someone (cringe) doesnt trust him (impossible)

Was initially planning to fake Obsessive Jailkeeper, but I still had the ability to follow through. Nobody responded.

Breadcrumbing that I protected May that night.

And I brought it up again here.

My thinking around EoD1, is that the Gorta wagon almost certainly has 1 wolf if not 2 on it.
As they were a safe lunch and because they flipped 3p, wolves wouldn’t get as much flak for lunching the 3p over town.
Mind you, wolves wouldn’t have known Gorta was a 3p yet would have pushed him as they were a safe lunch because lol!Gorta.

I tried to fake soft vengeful D1 in Flicker, and of course that was also a real role in play.
Of course the next time I fake a role different from my own, it’s also in play.
WHY?

1 Like

the only one that matters here is #3 and #4 imo
which is what i paid the most attention to in thinking you were tp

youre trying to say that scum dont soft fakeclaims rn
you know that right

1 Like

It’s not that. It’s like you’re trying to make out that I’m just jumping from fakeclaim to fakeclaim without rhyme or reason, when I’m simply not.

#1 could be thought of as literally anything else

#2 and #3 can be considered killing softs too yk

very interesting pattern of vague crumbs that could be put together in several ways and one role namedrop

It’s 100 percent Zorvo btw this is my epihpany

1 Like

I could be wrong but this is the way forward

Votecount as of post #4550

May (2): Zorvo, Marluna
Zorvo (2): May, Jarek
Magnus (1): Jaiden

Not Voting (6): Magnus, Cape90, Silviu200530, Italy, beancat, CRichardFortressLies

thats awesome write me an essay while i pressure magnus into a diamond

1 Like

I’m 95% sure compressed coal won’t turn into a diamond, I think that’s a myth.

1 Like

There’s no essay it’s just simple waganomics

I’ve been pushing Neon this entire time zorvo saw a chance and jumped on it pushed on it with me D2 and pushed it early, zorvo jumps on Neon early and Neon pushes back because it’s distancing and theater blah blah

Neon goes over Zorvo gets to say they did it everyone agrees and looks elsewhere. Simple as

Tell me it doesn’t make sense

In this world Jaiden is a wolf too - they wouldn’t want to double stack votes on their wolf partner so Zorvo on D1 goes on May instead while Jaiden votes Neon instead then D2 Zorvo does it and Jaiden goes elsewhere

Wrong.
You protected May.

40% feels pretty high, if I’m being honest. It could be Neon trying to leave a door open for herself after a v!Zorvo flip. Whereas Zorvo is convinced Neon would flip Mafia.

I can’t refute the possibility of Zorvo being Mafia, what with the no nightkill, but… I dunno.

I think my ability processes first, since that’s what the Hosts said.

Jailkeep me tonight so I can shoot my suspects pls thnx