Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

man you all fit these descriptions really well

1 Like

I feel this unpairs Silviu and Neon, as wolves don’t like to accuse their partners of having TMI.

1 Like

I could have been attacked I suppose.

I could see May fearing me

I did bring up the possibility of one wolf being between Zorvo/Neon/Jaiden. Only Zorvo responded.

You claimed Even night, didn’t you?

All my visitors, visit them.

So I guess I couldn’t have been protected unless mafia had another Roleblocker used on me

Yeah but if I live through N3 I can shoot on N4 even if I die

1 Like

Speculation on who was targeted for night kill probably isn’t going to help.

1 Like

Have you seen the posts I quoted in regards to Silviu?

Alright, so if I blocked May again that means there isn’t a soft redcheck on Zorvo… according to Zorvo’s action, but he claimed it before I claimed my target so it makes sense.

No. I’ll look for them now you mention it.

1 Like

VOTE: May. I’ll read through their ISO today and decide whether I’m happy with accepting the fact I voted alongside two evils and miscleared them for it.
Otherwise I’ll vote elsewhere.

you are talking about me and the people who were voting me all yesterday
what

also my pronouns are she/her
only those please

1 Like

fair

but yes you’re a wolf I can see it clearly now

“jaiden wouldnt want to double stack on her buddies so her buddies did it for her”

I don’t hate it, seeing as May’s voting record isn’t particularly good.
Yes they voted Neon. yet I see distancing being possible as their EoD2 was on Zorvo.

1 Like

Though I’ll probably want to look at May’s ISO closer, to avoid conf bias based on vote history.

1 Like

Assuming four total Mafia and no remaining neutrals, we’re 8/3. Execute today, nightkill tonight, 6/3 at worst. Execute tomorrow, nightkill next night, Jarek shot, that’d be parity.
Debating the advantages and disadvantages of Jarek shooting unless a Mafia’s basically outed, or if we get a successful execution either day. Assuming his claim’s real, and not a really bold play.

There are two worlds I’m seeing, depending on whether Zorvo or May or neither is evil. I’m leaning towards voting May today, because Neon flipped Mafia. I don’t Zorvo’s as much of a hellbusser as players make him out to be.

Fun fact: I have officially survived thirty days in Forum Mafia since Morbtainado, as my return to the game genre. In my six previous games I was murdered twice, executed twice and endgamed twice. I have won once as Town, lost four times as Town, and lost once as Mafia. I died most between D4-N4.

Can’t say I’m a fan of Beancat so far. They feel as though they’re going UTR.