Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

assuming 4w 8v3
6v3
5v3

6v3
4v3

results are in: we still only have 2

What if we assume 2 wolves and a neutral?

then this game is horrifically unbalanced :slightly_smiling_face:

We’ll be in for a rude awakening if there are actually three evils, then.
Let’s assume four and enjoy the pleasant surprise if there are two left.

Trying to figure out if Neon is opportunistically voting on V!Silviu, or if this is distancing.
If we’re in a world where Neon and Silviu are wolves, Silviu would probably have been whipped into not making self aware post on how sus they are.

EBWODP: Was

I was Silviu’s only wolf read yesterday.

I feel like I know absolutely nothing about this game… I keep alternating between “these people are obv wolves” and “well they’re probably town”. I probably have to revisit it from a new angle, huh. Torment agony pain on planet Earth. Ugh.

1 Like

It’s weird how much this game makes sense to me in comparison though honestly maybe that’s because I’m just too stupid to see every world.

Bean wanted a Gorta execution EOD1, and was voting CRichard’s EOD2, although she did ask for someone to make a case on Zorvo, specifically. Despite the votes being tied. It never went anywhere, but it might be worth thinking about.

It goes back to what I said earlier. Bean was ok with lunching Gorta, yet when it was Neon their vote ended on me D2 of all the players to vote for,

1 Like

I want to kill Zorvo to crack open those worlds, I feel like we’re on the cusp of the game being solved here

Posts like this could be w!Silviu soft defending their buddy. Weird now I think about it.

I’m also like, experiencing various out-of-game problems, as I’ve referenced a million times, so maybe it’s just that your basic reasoning and judgement skills are more online than mine.

I think I’m just dumb honest to god.

I see there’s talk about Zorvo possibly being a Neon busser. Yet posts like this from Neon’s end don’t look like wolf theater. Neon clearly wanted Zorvo dead during D2.

1 Like

Which is probably because they were saving someone else, I would say.

Would that be Jaiden or someone else by chance? I understand you have Neon/Zorvo/Jaiden + 1 if we have 4 starting mafia.

Magnus, to be honest. They were leading wagon.