Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

VOTE: Magnus

Awesome. Town 2-shot Pollster. Two times per game, non-consecutively, I can pick four people; they will be the only ones eligible to be eliminated that day. I cannot use it at XyLo. I have not attempted to use it yet.

I agonized over whether to use it last night because I knew I was a strong execution candidate. I chose not to because I did not trust my own judgement. I have not softed this role to my knowledge at all, because I hate claiming, but I have no idea how to properly use it, so I’ve also really wanted to claim this entire time.

If you’re claiming Jailkeeper, I’m voting you. I don’t believe two Town jailkeepers exist in the same game.

This is why I was attempting to come up with a solve last night, and why I had exactly four players in it (I said Jarek, Zorvo, Magnus, and Beancat), but that wasn’t an intentional soft so much as just having thought about the game within that framework.

whats with playing dumb all of a sudden

i cant say it any clearer

YOU ARE NOT A JAILKEEPER

1 Like

I am, quite literally, a Jailkeeper. In every sense of the word.

why does this sound like a wolf role

Wolf role that can just guarantee a misexecution for you the next day?

except in the action blocking

oh wait, you changed that :D

1 Like

I’m not saying it is I’m saying it sounds like one

But I can see why it’d be stupid unbalanced if you just put 4 town two times in a row and told them to go ham

1 Like

So Idk. Maybe it’s not.

I can’t stop receiving actions, you were right there. I thought jailkeeper worked the same way as jailor, save for the neighbourhood and execution.

It’s non-consecutive, and can’t be used as XYLO. If you were blatant, you’d only make yourself look really bad.

and i think you realised you slipped up. i know you read your rolecards magnus

you arent missing the fine print

You’re half-tempting me to go back to the Semi-Priest claim.
Saying it now so it doesn’t happen.

So what part did magnus trip up here I have the jailkeeper wiki open

Unfortunately, having claimed this role does mean that if I get killed for it, it’s explicitly my own fault for claiming my sus role, but I think I could do with having a few more things be my fault. What’s also my fault is my complete lack of actual solving, but I’ve also completely lost my mind in the last few days for out-of-game reasons, so I’m going to say that’s actually less my fault than this.

how 2 spot anti town behavior 101

• Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will be protected from kills that night, but all their actions will be blocked that night.