Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

last time i met a mafia modposter they basically floored the entire game by faking a mechanic

and that’s why modposts are announced as such

Would be a pretty good way of throwing a wrench into the mechanical solve that would inevitably happen with a role madness game. And Silviu hasn’t really been screaming “town” to me especially considering they’ve used their ability and just existed since

Possibly just coasting by hoping the mech proof is enough to get them by but I dunno. Is it worth worrying about for now?

I don’t need pockets if I’ve stolen your heart.
…It’s just a compliment.

Question: what would Italy have seen if he checked Marluna? Her actual role? A fake role because Miller? If it’s the former, what’s the point of the modifier?
Mechtalk lesgo.

A corpse because italy is investigative

:P

1 Like

I think there’s a misunderstanding here.
I’m assuming Marluna’s role is called Hollow Man, but is functionally a miller immune to execution. You’re assuming she’s the actual role, but lied about being Miller.
That’s the disconnect.

I’m pretty sure Marluna is a hollow man and would die if ever checked

Claiming miller makes sense if you consider mafia might have investigatives of their own and if they ever checked Marluna, she would drop dead just the same

If that’s the world we’re in, won’t Mafia get a second kill tonight and we’re suddenly 5v3 (Mylo) tomorrow? Meaning May’s ability won’t function anyway.

Lynchproof Miller is a set of modifiers
Hollow Man is a lynchproof that dies if investigated
there is a difference between the two

1 Like

I mean, Maybe.

Hollow man isn’t actually lynch proof they just survive one execution

@Italy what’s your source for this images? I’m interested in finding the list of them all.

Marluna’s claimed both.

Worth looking at later but not worth wasting 2 executions on

1 Like

that’s my take

1 Like

Also Neon really wanted town killings to resolve it. Which kinda implies that it’s Town.

1 Like

it’s an image on which i used the ancient technique of Right Click>Save As

gonna go eat but before i do
VOTE: beancat
obligatory 3lo pressure vote

1 Like