Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Your ability would confirm your role, at least.

VOTE: Beancat

That’s also what I thought upon getting it!

You know what I’ll let you have a day to prove your mechanical worth lets resolve this slot today because they’re PoE material

2 Likes

I can just shoot you if you don’t perform to towns standards (I will ask town as a whole if they want you to die) tommorow so if you start acting suspicious you don’t have a free escape :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Awesome. I love being shot

1 Like

True.

functionally superior to a gladiator

so there’s that at least

This does make Eliza’s death completely pointless and makes me solve on you/Eliza a dead end too but

well

oh well

I’ll back this. VOTE: Beancat.
It’s sorta opportunistic, this vote, but I agree with the thought. Earlier I was going to bring up the idea of sparing May if we did think they were wolf, to get shot by you, but I didn’t because it sounded like a dumb idea.

This was Silviu’s response to Neon voting Cape90, who we know is town.
Anyone got an opinion on this?

It at least gives me a shot that everyone agrees with as opposed to leaving me to my own devices which I’m not a fan of.

1 Like

I don’t really like it but can you think of a mafia role that would have a modpost

Yeah and it reflects poorly on me if beancat ends up being town but so be it, If there’s a chance to confirm someone else I’ll take it over killing them and acting suprised when they were an easily confirmable town role

1 Like

That’s a good point. I don’t remember encountering a mafia modposter in my FM games, unless my memory is faulty.

I once played a multiball game where both Godfathers and the Detective were Journalists. Every single night. Indistinguishable from each other, naturally. Funniest shit I’ve ever seen. By “played”, I mean I got N1ed.

1 Like

I sure hope this isn’t a pocket attempt from you.

1 Like

Oh yeah and if they are mafia their 4 picks are going to be very telling and we can just not vote on any of them and shoot them so

/shrug

Based.

Hm…Godfather Journalist. Is it possible?