Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

How about we throw Jaiden out of the treehouse and make our own cool club?

(This is not a euphemism for eliminating Jaiden.)

magnus is treading so lightly when talking bout me

but the cat picture is cute

1 Like

Am I? Maybe I’m just waiting to see if you have a legitimate reason to vote me, or if you’re tunnelling.

Non-me voters please look at this post and see what’s wrong with it

I have been off the thread, yes, but I know where this “confirmed town” BS is coming from
And I’ve said it was BS multiple times through yesterday

Italy really just wants me to die, shading me very hard for essentially nothing. Especially with the “half the posts of the N1 kill” line - there’s already a scum dead, so how does “oh they’re doing nothing” appear more scummy than not? They just want to use the fact that I’m less active to easily get rid of me

I don’t like trying to guess roles, but I will say that scum desperately wanting me dead makes sense with the slank rolecop theory

oh but you know i have a legitimate reason!

you’re OMGUSing
slankers in xylo are extra baggage and if you really think i’m so scummy then come over here and vote me fucker

That’s my theory it’s a good theory

VOTE: magnus

They just TMIed that mafia has an investigation role. (which like was basically nowhere confirmed.)

That didn’t look like TMI to me to be honest

Your reason is “I don’t think Magnus is Jailkeeper… for some reason.” Fmpov, knowing that I am, it’s a pointless reason.

Jarek was discussing the idea in the posts before that one.

They can be the extra town vote you need as well
We’re here to try and find who’s most likely scum, no?

im doing that already

you say that the confirmation on crichard is fake so that means you think i’m fake
we have 2 mislynches before xylo yet you think your slanking is a nonissue
you want to claim i’m just trying to force you out but you won’t even man up and vote me

COME OUT OF YOUR BUBBLE AND FACE ME.

casually misses out your reaction to my accusation and the inconsistancy of your role and everything that followed that

you snowballed yourself

I don’t understand any of this rn

literally anyone is that extra town vote we need that’s how nightkills work killing you isn’t going to make more people die

no you aren’t

we’re still trying to get those answers from magnus

What part of his claim are you ribbing him about exactly

And yet I’m saying, I am promising, that I am a Town Jailkeeper. That is my role.

If you’re accusing me of being Mafia, that’s one thing. Would I be a Mafia Jailkeeper? Probably not in conjunction with Neon’s role, right? So if I’m “lying”, which I’m not (I’m really not), I’d have to be Mafia.

That’s what I’m saying right now. I’m not Neutral, I’m either a Town Jailkeeper (telling the truth), or I’m a Mafia not-Jailkeeper. That’s what you’ve come up with, and I can accept that.

oh thats simple! it being fake