Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

So you just don’t think he’s a jailkeeper at all

yessir

ok fair enough

you voted magnus too
what were you trying to get from that?

Jaiden/Magnus probably not teamed as well, seeing as Jaiden thinks Magnus isn’t JK.

I think he has wolf equity with Neon based on the fact Neon wasn’t willing to stay on Magnus’ wagon for very long at all.

youre like 10 years late to this

Oh yeah Jaiden also isn’t with Zorvo because I have Magnus/Zorvo as the same alignment.

1 Like

I could be wrong. That’s why I’m flip-flopping.

In b4 someone says I can’t swim.

richard please explain mafia phrase 2046 to me

You fakeclaim once in a game, and they never let it slide again. It’s almost like fakeclaiming is something Mafia does, can you believe that?

1 Like

ok but why would mafia ever let slip they’re fakeclaiming ever

Not to say I’m fakeclaiming again, before Jaiden twists my words again.

Wrong question. If you’re looking at my behaviour through the lens that I’m Mafia, you should try and justify the thought process I would’ve needed to have, and see whether or not that makes sense. As opposed to asking an open-question.

ever since i called out his claim again magnus has ended every 2nd message clarifying something useless to be bitter

Bro Neon literally had TMI both wagons were TvT.
“Opportunistic”

:expressionless:

It’s my method, at least.

Jarek was discussing this idea both D1 and D2 as well.

And anyone could see from my reaction, that I was refering the role stated on the wiki. (which I would have never consider fakeclaiming, if I ever see the footnote on it.)

Mafia had 2 full days on giving me the investigation, if they wanted me drop dead. And after that EoD, they probably wanted me to do it.

Since I am still breathing, I had the two conclusion I came up.

1. mafia doesn’t have a investigation role, so I can come out freely.

2. mafia has an investigation role, but they doesn’t know what a hollow man does… Which Jarek was nice enough to explain during D1 already…

1 Like