Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

It’s a joke about how I’m late to the party.

You could look at it like that. If neon expected to flip for whatever reason then not neccessarily

Sorry

Gtg back to D&D, cya later

1 Like

Have fun at your game. D&D’s great.

I just want to vote you because it opens a lot of worlds and a flip can tell no lies. Obviously you’re opposed.

Don’t be.
At least this gave me an obvtown read on you, since SoD 2.

I dunno how outing a role like that would do that but awesome :sunglasses:

Therefore explaining this, fair enough.

The real reason I want Magnus to live today is selfish it’s because if I force him to pretend to or actually protect me then I can live and shoot someone tommorow whereas if he dies that won’t be as likely to happen

I mean really it’s pure selfishness

Everyone’s a little bit selfish.

It’s selfishness that benefits the town by giving us an extra kill

Presumably. If I’m Mafia and I survive that long I’d just jailkeep you again and throw shade on you that way.
As a matter of fact, that’s what would’ve happened yesterday if I wanted to throw shade on you then.

I’m working under the assumption if it’s a mafia ability then it’s not consecutive

A reasonable assumption, judging by Neon’s flip.

That reminds me.
Eliza’s flip proves that not every Town role has a modifier, from an outside viewpoint.

ok fair enough but on the flipside their ability is conditional and how do you really make that a modified ability in any way

It’s all in good fun, since we know it’s not the case here, but a common tree stump variant requires them to declare themselves as such before they die.

slank treestumper
your ability only activates if you posted less than 10 times the previous day

1 Like

ok but that sounds really unfun

Yes.