Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I love how until me not many people had seen CPR doctor

1 Like

And I’m out here like “hi I’m a CPR doctor again :)”

1 Like

how do you perform cpr on a conscious and breathing person until it kills them anyways

I assume it’s malpractice

this is my business card

1 Like

Anyway yeah I don’t know what the fluff for most of the roles are

if it’s not malpractice I’m just horribly incompetant and that’s not very nice

und zhat’s how i lost my medical license

1 Like

:sob:

Meet the Medic.

Okay but for real who do we want to kill because my gut says Zorvo for the progression of my reads, May because of the Eliza 50/50 kill or Beancat to resolve them

Neon (4): Zorvo, Magnus, Jarek, Marluna
Magnus (3): I_Dislike_FM, Italy, Cape90
Zorvo (3): May, Neon, ElizaThePsycho
I_Dislike_FM (1): beancat
beancat (1): Silviu200530

Not Voting (1): Jaiden

Like actually unless all 3 of these wagons are pure it kinda has to be May & Zorvo when you really think about it.

I mean they’re all voting eachother though so /shrug

It’s either that or all the wolves were off the wagon, Marluna is actually a wolf with Magnus or something something

easier to just kill one of those two first to kick it off for me though.

My current solve pretty much requires to know May’s flip. Bean is probably more likely evil, but May’s flip is more valuable. That’s my perspective.

Two evils fakeclaiming D1, I’d love to see that.

If it’s not Magnus/Zorvo/May

then a wolf decided to claim hollow man outright and lived longer than another wolf

and the rest of the wolves are off-wagon

does that make any sense?

I’ll check.

… listen, I don’t see any of these things as terribly unlikely.

Sell it to me

I know it looks somewhat self-interested for me to be making this point in this specific case, but I think it’s important to take care and look at context when you’re analyzing vote counts - arbitrarily deciding “this wagon’s probably not pure” “there are wolves on this wagon” killed me in a recent game. From what I’ve heard, this site’s particularly notable for having bizarre vote counts. We had a day where there were still a good dozen or so townies left and the two people not voting were both wolves, and they won that game in a landslide. There’s plenty of valuable “this specific person would not make this specific vote in this specific gamestate as a wolf”, but trying to apply universal principles to EoD vote counts in isolation, not even looking at how they changed, especially in a game where Zorvo might be a wolf, isn’t really… productive.

As for the Hollow Man claim, we’re the ones who’ve let her live. (Plus, half the game claimed it, so…)