Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Bro if it wasn’t for me. Neon wouldn’t have went over.

Magnus only voted Neon cause I gave him doubt in Neon.
Same with you, I convinced you as well!

1 Like

Evils would’ve been able to play D1 pretty comfortably, with Town causing most of the ruckus (as seen by Marluna and Neon taking time to vote, yada yada). Evils would have to be in Marluna, Beancat, Silviu, Italy and Jaiden. This doesn’t explain the Lemon nightkill, Marluna and Silviu’s claims, Italy greenchecking IDFM for no reason, or Jaiden’s productivity. The most likely group would be Marluna/Beancat/Silviu, I guess? But then you kill a vocal townie.

It’s not very in-depth.

If I didn’t call out Neon there and I was wolves with them.
Chances are we would have got Magnus executed.

But that’s not the case cause I’m town that caught Neon.

hmmm

You’re currently voting me, which suggests you’d believe I’m the most likely evil. You’ve gone back and forth about townreading me.
You’ve been suspecting Zorvo for quite a while now.
And now you’re saying it’s not terribly unlikely we’re V/V/V? I don’t buy it.

2 Likes

So I don’t benefit from that and why would I want my own Roleblocker executed?

VOTE: May

May is honestly just a wolf pushing agenda at this point on me because they know they can’t win without getting me executed.

1 Like

I’m not saying May/Magnus/Zorvo are teamed I’m saying it’s at least one of you. In my world.

1. I’m voting you for wagon consolidation reasons; when you’re a likely execution target, it gets hard to make passionate stands out on your own. It’s early in the day and that’s perhaps flawed logic, but I too feel the fear imposed by an axe over my head.

I see Zorvo as the best candidate for execution right now; I’m actually in the middle of typing up a post about it. He’s a more likely evil to me in a spot that’s just about as central to the game.

1. I initially read Jarek’s post as saying that all three of us were teamed, which is not likely. Plus, Jarek’s logic in assuming that the wolves were on major wagons was inherently flawed, and I did just lose a game to bad wagonomics, so forgive me for being a little sensitive to these errors.
1 Like

And if it isn’t at least one of you Why are all the wolves the people who aren’t on wagons

That wasn’t supposed ot be a fuckin list come on FoL

I think there’s almost certainly at least a wolf in Magnus/Zorvo/Jarek, and I’ve expressed that before, so no, I don’t think it’s super likely that we’re V/V/V. Jarek’s been a bit less suspicious to me ever since I learned that Even-Night CPR Doctor is an actual role which has existed rather than some complete fabrication from the bizarre reaches of Jarek’s mind. Zorvo is my top wolf there, which I will explain shortly (guy who desperately needs to get so much shit done and not spend time on forum mafia explaining shortly)

If we agree there’s at least one wolf in this trio, 100%, we could just sweep us all out the game.
Execute May today*, execute Zorvo tomorrow, Jarek shoot me. Or swap Zorvo and I around so I can’t jailkeep Jarek on that night. I don’t think it should be necessary, but it’s not necessarily a game-losing scenario.

I don’t know. That doesn’t sound worth it.

It was meant for May. I want to know what they think of the idea.

@Zorvo @Jarek since you both hammered v!May in Flicker, how would you say his behaviour then relates to her behaviour now? I was already informed by then, so my perspective isn’t so reliable.

I don’t know and I’m not holding much stock to how people act considering I’m using myself as an example as to why

1 Like

I’ll address beancat’s suspicion on my slot, regarding their doubt about myself being confirmed.
Italy and I are the same alignment no matter what.
It doesn’t make sense for Italy to rolecop me and backup my claim, if we randed different alignments this game.
If we were both wolves, then you’d have to believe that IHFM and Italy were engaging in hostile wolf theater.
Now if I were an observer watching both of them fight, which I was prior to subbing in last night. The conclusion I’d come to is that Italy and IHFM slot are not w/w.

If Italy and I are both the same alignment, and cannot be w/w. It shouldn’t be difficult to figure out our alignments no?

1 Like

Regarding beancat, I’m a little worried that they might be LHF town as they were well ahead in votes at one point. Which to me gives off DADV vibes, though it was far from the scheduled EOD. Yet if they were hammered earlier today, then I’d be seriously annoyed at whoever would have cut the day short.