Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Oh, speaking of, I can prove my role tomorrow - should I do that? Given Zorvo flips wolf, I’d probably go Marluna, Silviu, Beancat, then maybe Italy? That’s the bottom of my PoE. I can shift this if you’d like, last thing I’d want is to like, mechanically be responsible for voting out a townie; if I confirm this with you all first it’s your collective fault as well as mine.

As a murderer pretending to be a doctor acting as town-core for no reason yes I think I would accept your judgement if you’re right on Zorvo.

2 Likes

Also I literally have a role that can outright prevent this (Magnus do NOT interact)

and in that world I’d probably vote out Silviu/Beancat and if both (somehow) have compelling cases we test mrs hollow (wo)man

so this happened, and then you redirected Magnus to May yes? did you choose magnus to visit May?

ok what is it

1 Like

oh wait yeah.

1 Like

I was looking everywhere and yet I am so lost

I read May’s whole post, response pending.

Should I be offended by this, though?

Magnus chose Zorvo

Although I’d seriously have to reconsider my thoughts on Magnus’s slot if Zorvo flipped town, given my read on Magnus is largely based on being unaligned from Zorvo at this point, so maybe Magnus isn’t a roleblocker in that world?

So magnus N1 chose May N2 they chose Zorvo zorvo says he redirected Magnus to May

Magnus says hosts say his ability would have resolved first so Zorvo would have been Jailkept

yes, but does this mean that Neon chose Zorvo then?

with a 2 shot ability?

It would probably mean that neon got forced to target Zorvo but I highly doubt they used their roleblock so early.

or neon had 3 shots but could visit 2 a night

Yeah that’s how it worked so it seems

Sorry, Magnus. We’re just so important. Self-important, even.

1 Like

Also I can’t be the MVP because I murdered Eliza I should go to jail

1 Like

I have been validated. I’ll only be playing this way for every game ever, from now on, because one person agreed it was helpful.

2 Likes