Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

There’s a limit but the wagons feel more interesting than “7 votes on a slanker wow it was a town :O”

1 Like

You know what I mean.

1 Like

Hello je arrive et surprised to see Eliza getting nightkilled.

It’s certainly how I play. I may have crossed the line a little bit here, but I think I brought it back.

1 Like

Hi Silviu I’m parity cop and saw you aligned with Zorvo any thoughts

I don’t super get how this whole JOAT role works at all, I have never seen it in games literally ever

1 Like

We’ve been discussing this for a while yeah, We think Zorvo is a wolf so defend yourself

1 Like

If that’s the case, assuming Zorvo is telling the truth. Wouldn’t that unpair Zorvo from Neon? As I doubt wolves would want to redirect their buddies to themselves.

Liar!!! Scum!!! Heretic!!!

Or I think then we’re both town

By the way, only investigatives are informed if their abilities fail for any reason. It was the case in ‘80s (when I was Traffic Controller, Lol was informed of redirection as Parity Cop but other players weren’t), and it’s the same case here. There’s a reason May didn’t enter thread D2 saying they were RBD because of me.

Why would he be telling the truth if he’s a W. Why does he have to be telling the truth.

What the duck. Is this for real?

2 Likes

To unpair themselves with Neon. This got a bit complicated.

CRich, your uh previous avatar said they have some special knowledge about Magnus. Do you seem to have any in your rolecard and do you confirm that you’re still doctor or something

1 Like

the first instance where zorvo says they redirected neon to him, implies they visited neon

the second instance where magnus visited zorvo and perhaps got redirected implies they left magnus alone, but instead redirected the actions of Magnus to May.

But in the first instance zorvo did like kind of the opposite

No

:rage:

If the previous slot owner had special knowledge of Magnus, they didn’t leave it for me to see it.
Yeah I’m still odd night slank doctor, which was confirmed by Italy.

1 Like

Okay, maybe that was a little early to give it up, I could’ve pressured Silv more, but I can’t resist responding to a message with just “No”

2 Likes

Geez what a letdown.

2 Likes