Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

In other news, I tracked May with my ultimate persona and discovered they went to Eliza

2 Likes

rlly

1 Like

No

1 Like

rlly…

3 Likes

That’s so funny! I used a motion detector on you and it went off :thinking: Weird for a Journalist, don’t you think?

1 Like

Dunno if people have more than 1 ability. But I’ve been given the special treatment of being compulsionary artist (the host draws for me) :clinking_glasses: :disguised_face:

Who visited moi???

I’m actually 3-shot Vig Immune Frail Gobbledigook, can confirm Eliza died of natural causes.

3 Likes

Alright coming out with my real claim I’m actually a mafia goon

2 Likes

I’m a Vanilla Cop.

VOTE: Jarek.
I was waiting for a confession all along.

(Mafia this is where you dogpile on Jarek)

True. The nuance of my humor is too much for you traveller

1 Like

Okay so. Cape, Italy, CRich are confirmed town

The only thing I know about Death Note is Tumblr memes about the two guys from it playing Angry Birds. Great stuff.

2 Likes

Cape is confirmed not-Mafia from Lol’s shot.
CRichard’s role, which looks very much pro-town, is confirmed by Italy.
Italy’s role is confirmed by knowing what CRichard is.

There’s the nuance.

They’re only playing angry birds to lower the other one’s guard, except that was to be expected. However, it was expected that it would be expected.

I am confirmed town because I do not have anymore abilities. dab (if that’s even remotely relevant, jeez I feel like when I get later in life and see somebody dab I will get cringe nostalgia), floss, turk dance whatever

I have to wonder who thought about flossing their teeth and decided to make it a dance