Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Ask your grandma to tell you about her childhood and insomnia will forever leave

If May is mafia and the ability is truthful I guarantee it’d have the caveat that one person in the 4 would have to be a mafia themselves

Probably

what if it’s neither May or Zorvo like honestly Idk bro

If it’s neither, it’s Italy and CRichard fmpov. But I don’t particularly think that’s the world we’re in.

I should really read Neon’s ISO now, shouldn’t I? I’ve been putting it off. Eh, fine.

This is May’s vote history up to now.

1 Like

It’s just hard to imagine May deciding to claim a mech confirmable ability without it being accurate in some way whilst not using it even when they think they’re gonna be a PoE as a wolf

Then again I don’t know what the ability is and mech spec isn’t good

Hmm. Thoughts on this, everyone?

One thing is true that even if Zorvo/May/Magnus are all T the best thing we can do is vote one of them out to actually make these possibilities more…possible

I know that sounds counterproductive but as I said a flip cannot lie and is a good basis for a push into an actual wolf if we miss, and right now I’m just trusting people but living players can lie

If you continue to read their iso I have a part where I argue resolving roles like Marlunas is a bad thing for a town killing (me) to do, and Neon argues that it’s absolutely the best move for a TK to make. It seems clear to me they were wink nudge nudging that Marluna should have been shot.

Unfortunately they were arguing with the only apparent town killing left in the game

1 Like

Here’s a funny interaction if May’s Mafia.

It could be NAI and it could be what they believe - But considering the execution immune modifier (aka they can’t be mis-elimmed unless shot) softly nudging TK’s to “resolve” the slot so they don’t have to worry about it makes sense.

1 Like

This does also indicate that mafia do NOT have an investigative ability - I don’t believe Neon would be the type to miss out on a conversation that indicates that Marluna could be “shot” by an investigative and any mafia would take that claim and run with it

This is Zorvo’s vote history up to now.

An almost perfect voting history if those are wolves

tinfoil…

1 Like

I was the only one to answer May’s question correctly, ggwp.

Voting wrong occasionally or voting perfectly almost every time hmmm

Then again I’m probably not much better at all

1 Like

Vote once a game. That way you’ll have a 100% W/L rate.