Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

uhm

I answered it too :)

If so, mafia probably doesn’t keep Zorvo around provided the latter is town.

I’m saying it’s TMI in a voting sense I mean how do you perfectly vote only wolves unless they’re your teammates and you know they’re evil so you’re only paying attention to them and nobody else

You cheat. It doesn’t count if you have TMI.

:moyai:

1 Like

For real though that voting history is odd. Odd because May & Jaiden are people I don’t think are town per say

Well if May flip as a wolf then you know. They aren’t town Obviously.

1 Like

You know what I mean it makes sense the voting history is whacky

1 Like

May has voted on flipped town more than Zorvo has.
While it’s true May and Zorvo voted Neon at one point. May moved their vote off of Neon, while Zorvo kept their vote on them and ensured they went over EoD2.

Okay but what if the world is May/Zorvo/???

and May/Zorvo are just pushing eachother because they think the other one will look good for it

dude that’d be so funny

that’s why it’s the world

True, that is possible. Though if that’s the world we’re in, then flipping one of them is win-win for town. As the other becomes more obvious if mafia doesn’t kill whichever one of them survives.

1 Like

EBWODP: Left out today.

If the world is May/Zorvo

and then one of Beancat/Silviu/Magnus

I would laugh

Give me a gold star if this has the wolves in it

An Unjester is a role that wins if it dies during the Night (or via a daykill), and loses if eliminated via the Day vote or if alive at endgame.

As opposed to the Jester, an Unjester is considerably less bastard; a Jester trying to get eliminated throws off the normal balance of the game (in which everyone is at least pretending to be Town), whereas an Unjester can most easily achieve their win condition via being a threat to the scum (attempting to draw their factional nightkill), meaning that they need to look Town and scumhunt well. Given that this is effectively the same set of skills as is needed to win as Town, an Unjester balances quite similarly to a Vanilla Townie.

The role is, however, not quite the same; the Town are rewarded for working together as a team, whereas as a self-aligned role, the Unjester is rewarded more for a strong individual performance (as they don’t care whether or not town loses after they’re killed, and thus benefit more from identifying scum than they do from actually pushing their eliminations). The presence of an Unjester can therefore be seen as hurting town slightly (and the role itself is harder to win with than a Vanilla Townie role would be, although player skill has a larger effect than it typically would).

Thoughts on this role?

2 Likes

Do you think I’m an unjester

I’ve been trying to push May/Beancat though. And Zorvo’s pushing May/Silviu.

:stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t, I’m asking how it works as a role.

If anyone is an Unjester I will give them a win N4 if they out to me

1 Like