Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

May is going to do this thing where they say Zorvo/May look like V/V and then they’re going to push for my mis-exe

I’d let it happen because the other wolf(ves) would out themselves to support that push but I’m just not interested in defending myself from bad faith arguments

I’m on my phone in class, I don’t want to place a vote without the ability to at least read up a little to support it.

Anddd I’m on the suspect list because I thought Neon was being authentic and I’m defending May?

why are we voting may over magnus

1 Like

Because Zorvo has a world where you’re alligned with may, a world that I don’t neccessarily buy into but a world that exists

And yet you just said your legacy was Silviu and I?

If you find Zoro credible then I have to wonder what made you think so

Yeah because now they’re actively defending you and that makes it more likely to be a reality

i tried reading up today and there was simply alot
so i dont think i did a very good job

I should not be the one you’re arguing with because to me you are an obvious wolf now.

But as Eliza is wrong about me I could be wrong about you. Find someone who isn’t biased to pick a fight with

You said you don’t necessarily buy into it, present-tense, five minutes after you self-voted and said your legacy is May/Silviu die.

1 Like

I didn’t before that vote no

It’s looking a lot more likely now though.

Absolutely not, I love picking fights with people who will never change their mind. It annoys me when people suddenly swing around and go ohhh actually you’re not a wolf, like, that’s so boring… I want it to be to the death. Yes I just did that to Zorvo but I get special privileges because I’m important

Ya know what Jarek is interesting. Here’s my counterwagon

VOTE: Jarek

So you opt to deliberately cause chaos if you’re genuinely a town knowing that I think you are evil, why? What do you think that’s going to achieve.

1 Like

Entertainment for me :]

Now go express your heat, I know you want to bring it

You know you’re literally just confirmation bias’ing Zorvo right.

You are guaranteeing Zorvo will kill you.

If I’m that threatening to Zoro then that’s on him