Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Could you explain what you mean by “confirmation bias’ing”?

Oh also the wagons look like shit VOTE: Jarek

He thinks you and silviu are alligned and you’re doing everything in your power to make it a reality.

If you’re both town and Zorvo is too this vote loses you the game via causing a strong villager to focus their energy pushing you out of the game.

Something I highly encourage them to do given the fact that you’re wrong. And a wolf.

But why are you basing your ingame existance on what Zoro has to say?

… So you think we’re confirmation biasing Zorvo, as wolves. You think we’re biasing him and you want to encourage us to stop, but you also think he’s right and justified, and you want him to vote us out, because we’re wolves.

Again not neccessarily I’m thinking ahead into the future past just this day. It’s more of a word of caution than anything else that if you really want to push someone out of the game you’re picking the worst one if you’re town and the best one if you’re a wolf.

You have claimed even night CPR doctor.

Big question, what will you do if May flips t o w n

ok.

I voted Neon when I could have just let Magnus die and was doing so for 2 entire days.

Kill zorvo because it’s them or this it’s 1 for 1 this was well established

Repeating my question again, why do you think whatever Zoro is blabbering up there make it the absolute truth

It was May/Zorvo/Magnus so if it somehow isn’t either of you I’d look at Magnus

It’s hard to say though a lot of people defended Magnus you might say too many but two roleblockers in one game is a little silly.

1 Like

Something tells me the wolves right now are in the depth than out in the open

Sounds like he’s right to me.

CAN ANYONE HEAR ME

2 Likes

Votecount as of post #5453

May (4): Zorvo, Marluna, Magnus, Jarek
Jarek (2): Silviu200530, May
Zorvo (1): Cape90
CRichardFortressLies (1): beancat
beancat (1): Italy
Magnus (1): Jaiden

Not Voting (1): CRichardFortressLies

i really doubt it’s Jarek
Like extreme doubt

@Cape90 are you a protective

oh sorry

Yeah I don’t know why. We got into worldviews where it was May/Zorvo and here we are

People think that there is 1 mafia in May/Zorvo like for sure

yes

This is a claim

I am yet another hecking protective in this game holy good ness why is there so many