Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I guess

@beancat Hate to do fishing, but literally everyone has claimed except you, and currently whether there’s a town killing role other than Jarek is pretty important, so…

may whats my claim

I have no damn clue I’m sorry

2 Likes

thats the correct answer!!

2 Likes

Magnus either abstained from jk or the in-game personas are glued-to-a-screen type of unawareness to notice that they’re inside of a prison cells except when they want to visit somebody.

Oh right I said everyone else had claimed. Right. Yeah. Clarification. Everyone else but Jaiden has claimed, and she has been in thread here and probably would have said something

what

Actual just rolefishing from the mafia though

Magnus claims to have jailkept Zorvo last night, and the latter did not appear to receive any notification of it.

1 Like

ok that’s not fair I want roles too

From the town.

food time

TL:DR: Maybe people do not know they’re behind cold bars

UNVOTE I’ll fully admit I’m out of my element with these roles, I’m just listening to Cape and Jaiden at this point.

We both don’t know what to do are we

I wish lol had shot Magnus…

useless popin for pointless mech spec but it came to me that “unconditional jailkeeper” basically defines the aforementioned stronger roles mafia get vs town

1 Like

Well there’s a person we can trust at least considering a lack of neutral killers.

I guess it does but 2 mafia roleblockers, rlly

1 Like