Starcraft Overhaul FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

:nerd_face:

3 Likes

:nerd_face:

1 Like

Isn’t it funny how telling a May flip would be and they adamantly don’t want to die

may is the top wagon the fuck do you mean

@Jarek could you cpr tonight

1 Like

no it’s even night only

1 Like

fuck

1 Like

from the looks of this im the only person who can receive feedback rn

issue is: ill have to watch someone visit someone else
our options from what i can see are a confirmed town loyal who would “clear” magnus by mistake if watching scum
and an unconfirmed town who should be able to heal one of the 2 lowposters tonight who could clear magnus on purpose by not visiting

we could wait until n4 for say, jarek whos visit kills someone and is hard to fake but that allows other dangers

2 Likes

ok what are we trying to do

I’d also know if I was roleblocked, since… you know, you all could vote for other people, but I’m not sure my role is particularly trusted enough for people to like, believe me. They probably would listen to you more.

1 Like

thats a fair point
issue: there is a large chance you die today

1 Like

What if we didn’t kill me. Wouldn’t that be so epic

I literally said I’m in death dying I don’t care if I die mode. I am not adamant. You would know if I were adamant.

Tracker, gotcha. I’d believe a second investigative claim.
What were your results the previous nights?

Ok and in this mode you voted me for some reason

Do you not see in the slightest how your claim might be something concerning or unbelievable

1 Like

I’m happy with May being in survival mode. Either way you’ll share with us content to analyse, and if you manage to personally convince me I might CFD another slot. And then everyone will follow my vote, because I’m everyone’s beloved mayor.

No because it’s real and I’m not going to be gaslighted into thinking my own claim is fake lol

1 Like

Survival mode is where I lie through my teeth to appeal to people so that they don’t vote me. I don’t want to be in survival mode, I want to solve the game.

2 Likes

Ok just for a hot second riddle me this

why do I claim the mafia kill if I’m a mafia claiming CPR doctor and what am I really if I’m mafia claiming CPR doctor